H R Manager
Salary : 700000-900000 INR
Job Views: 714
Recruiter: nidhi Chakhaiyar
Qualifications: • A MBA in HR.
• A MBA in HR.
Created Date: 16-08-2019
Responsibilities: Manager, Human Capital Recruitment, retention and development of Talent is our corporate objective and our vision is 2. Identify and develop cultural champions within the organization. 7. In-charge of internal magazine and other communication mediums with the staff,
Location - Mumbai
to provide our employees, onboard ships and ashore, with an Extraordinary Experience!
The Manager, Human Capital (M-HC) will a driver to undertake various human resource
functions and activities aimed at accomplishing the corporate objective and realizing the
The Manager, Human Resources will report to VP – Human Capital (VP-HC), who may assign
additional roles and responsibilities as required.
The Essential Duties of M-HC are as follows:
HR Strategic Partner
1. To ensure HR strategy is aligned with Company’s vision and corporate objectives
2. To create, administer and continually improve the HR process infrastructure for
complete lifecycle of employee i.e. from selection to exit interviews;
3. Analysis of the data received from employee feedback and suggests effective solutions
and improvements on the employee retention;
4. To identify and implement value based assessment tools for employee selection for
both competency and human behavior;
5. To market company’s position in the industry as a preferred employer by utilizing both
traditional means and advanced technological platforms;
6. To identify suitable leadership and soft skills development program and execute
implementation and administration of same;
7. To administer various HR initiatives outlined under the People strategy;
8. To make representations and present recommendations to Senior Management in
support of executing HR strategy
9. To ensure succession planning is undertaken for key positions in the company;
10. To review and benchmark, benefits and compensation scheme, applicable within the
1. To be a change agent/lead initiative for creating a Performance based culture. Identify
any risks and initiate controls to ensure promotion and sustainability of the desired
3. Oversee the development and implementation of Cultural training courses.
4. Provide recommendation for adaptation and implementation of ongoing culture
5. To communicate changes internally in the organization aimed at making the transition
easier for the employees.
6. Participate in the HC Committee and execute deliverables identified during the meeting.
1. To create an environment of learning and development opportunity;
2. To develop mentorship and career development program, including utilization of 365
surveys, DISC assessment tools, competency based gap analysis and performance
3. To formulate objectives, measurement parameters for the rewards and recognition
program. Working with the Rewards and recognition committee communicate and
administer the award and recognition program;
4. Undertake Employees satisfaction surveys and make analysis and representation to
senior management on the survey results;
5. Implement and review employee wellness program;
6. Selection, review and Implementation of leadership development programs;
7. Undertake investigation into employee complaints and participate in investigation of
breaches of conduct as per code of ethics and business conduct.
1. Develops and administers various human resources policies, plan, procedures, welfare
and benefits for all company personnel’s in company’s employee handbook
2. Maintain up-to-date job description of all company personnel;
3. To ensure performance appraisals are completed in a timely manner.
4. To maintain record of employee lifecycle from selection to exit interview
5. To oversee that planning, arrangement and recordkeeping of training activity is carried
out by relevant department
6. Maintains all records of employees. Establishes and maintains department records and
reports. Maintains organizational charts and employee directory.
including social network platforms. Suggest methods for an effective outreach to target
8. Maintain up-to date employee holiday entitlement usage and administration of
employee compliance with company’s requirement as specified under employee
9. Ensure information related to processing of payroll is provide to accounts in timely
10. Ensures compliance with all national, state and local employment laws
• Excellent communication skills and Relationship Management
• Desire and passion for working towards unleashing potential of employees thereby
greatly enhancing the human capital worth of the organization
• Enthusiastic team player who has the discipline to work along and meet pre-defined
• Ability to use initiative and problem solving
• Detail oriented and able to work under pressure
Manager, Human Capital
Recruitment, retention and development of Talent is our corporate objective and our vision is
2. Identify and develop cultural champions within the organization.
7. In-charge of internal magazine and other communication mediums with the staff,
Experience Requirements: • 5 - 7 years of demonstrated work experience involved at utilizing HR principles, tools atleading a positive change in the organization thereby increasing the profitability of thecompany.
Salary Range: 700000-900000 INR