Salary : 600000-800000 INR
Job Views: 791
Recruiter: nidhi Chakhaiyar
Qualifications: Qualifications: - B. Pharma, M. Pharma
Qualifications: - B. Pharma, M. Pharma
Created Date: 16-08-2019
Responsibilities: Designation – Brand Manager
1. Training of the sales team about the products.
2. Taking care of the needs of the sales team: managing the requirements samples, quotation,
or any other need of the sales team, procuring and providing them.
3. Workshop/ Seminar/ Conference Management: Staying in touch with the doctors, managing
the events and demonstration of the products or peels.
4. Planning of various activities for business development and market presence and enforcing
them with the sales team and tracking their response on the activity.
5. Taking care of all the market input to be circulated in the market right from blue prints of
the graphics to making them available to the sales team.
6. Brand building exercise including brand positioning and re-positioning.
7. Devising brand communication.
8. Data analysis
9. Forecasting the sales SKU wise
10. Launching new brands.
11. Devising go to the market strategies
12. Planning campaigns and executing them through sales team
13. Monitoring the campaigns. Post campaign analysis
Designation – Brand Manager
Experience Requirements: Experience: - 2 to 4 years
Industry: Pharma & Cosmetics
Salary Range: 600000-800000 INR