- Experience in On-page optimization and off page link building.
- Know how to use content power through Blogging, guest Blogging and guest post outreach.
- Up-to-date technical knowledge of Content marketing, Link earning, social media & conversion optimization.
- Knowledge on latest search engine changes and updates.
- Understanding of search engine algorithms, updates & HTML is a must.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Webmaster tool, and other SEO software.
- Site analysis /content modifications based on keywords research.
- Proficient in Reporting and analysis.
- Internal linking architecture, page construction, meta-data, content, and SEO copywriting.
- Experience with email marketing platforms, creating a content calendar, working with email lists, creating HTML emails, tracking results preferred.
- Experience in content marketing, blogging, guest posting and editorials.
Candidate will be responsible for:
- Search the potential site for the links.
- Sending a request to content writing department for the link building and baits.
- Achieve links as per need on the daily and weekly basis.
- Handle Onsite blog post, guest posting, editorials and News Posts.
- Create and Maintain Blogs, wikis, and pages.
- Study the link structure of competitor’s sites for effective link building.
- Maintain the well define excel records to guide other team members.
- Manage Article requests and other copywriting materials for clients.
- Work within Team of SEO and Content writing.
- Do on-page optimization of in-house and client sites.
- Daily report of work to senior.
Experience in Years Needs: 2-3 Years
Industrial Exposure: IT & ITES/BPO
IT Service based