Salary : As Per Industry Standards.
Job Views: 535
We have urgent opening as a Catering sales Manager - Dubai UAE location.
Job Description :
● The successful candidate will proactively pursue leads and existing accounts through telephone solicitation,
outside sales calls, site inspections and written communication
● Attend trade shows, community events, and industry meetings against assigned market (s). Utilize your sales
savvy and hospitality expertise to develop and maintain knowledge of market trends, competition and
● Ensure all sales agreements and functions contracts entered into with the clients are communicated to other
departments to assure guest satisfaction
● Conducts tours of the hotel and banquet facilities; entertains qualified potential clients in accordance with
company and property policies and procedures
● Possess outstanding leadership, organizational skills, strong yield and revenue management skills, excellent
written and verbal communications, a guest service focus, a team orientation and a passion for sales. In
addition to your selling skills, we need creativity, motivation and dedication for this position
● Maintains a professional image at all times through appearance and dress. Responds quickly to guest requests
in a friendly manner, and follows up to ensure guest satisfaction
● Communicate regularly with key wedding planners, social contacts, and other industry support. Establish
account information. Call on major contacts (personally or phone) and continually promote the property.
● Actively pursue new business both locally and nationally, including visiting new offices and businesses,
attending CVB & Chamber of Commerce functions and continually seeking leads that will provide catering
● Maximize use of all available hotel space to generate food and beverage revenues.
● Provide accurate and concise information to all departments with regard to group needs. These documents include Banquet Event Orders, Resumes and Internal Communications.
Maintain proper documentation changes and special requests.
Manages function details to ensure complete satisfaction and repeat business.
● Exceed client satisfaction by anticipating problems and needs and delivering high levels of service.
● Review event bills for accuracy, and approve payment.
If anyone intrested kindly share your resume at email@example.com or you can watsup me at +91 706 9710005
Recruiter: Neha Jain - +91 70697 10005
Qualifications: Bachelor degree in hospitality (preferred)
● Catering, management, and sales experience
● Strong leadership and management skills
● Negotiation skills
● Familiarity with fine wines (preferred)
Bachelor degree in hospitality (preferred)
Created Date: 26-04-2023
Desired Skills: Job Specifications ● Multitasking ●
Competencies Knowledge Level
● Customer service.
● Communication skills. ● Communication skills, customer service
● Numeracy skills. ● Good memory,
● Ability to multi-task ● Fast learner, Adaptability, Confidence
● Adaptability and appreciation of diversity team
● Accuracy and attention to detail. ● Initiative, Personal Ethics
● Ability to work under pressure
Responsibilities: Key Accountabilities ● Key Performance Measures
● providing excellent wait service to ensure
● Key Performance Measures
Experience Requirements:Prior Catering Sales experience with track record of accomplishments is required. Well rounded in hotels,upscale catering halls, and catering a must.● Must possess exceptional customer service and a high sense of urgency. Prefer 5-10 years solid Social Sales experience.
Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering
Salary Range: As Per Industry Standards.