Quality Control Manager
Minimum of 7 years of experience in the same position.
Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo
Salary : 0-
Job Views: 86
1. Manage and Lead the daily activities of Quality Assurance departments
2. Responsible for the traceability System of the farm
3. Responsible all accreditations of the farm
4. Responsible for the Quality Manual and food safety manual System of the farm
5. Responsible for the Procedures Guide System of the farm
6. Responsible for the Polices System of the farm
7. Develop testing and monitoring methods
8. Perform inspections and tests on finished products
9. Identify inefficiency of systems of the farm
10. Evaluate new technologies and methods
11. Write technical reports products and test processes
12. Write quality control operating procedures
13. Supply quality control data necessary for submission to regulatory bodies
14. Inspect and analyses raw materials
15. Monitor testing procedures to ensure that all tests are performed according to established protocols
16. Investigate or report adverse test results
17. Identify quality problems for all crops
18. Develop policies, procedures and systems for the management of 3rd party audits to achieve the standard specifications (. - (Global GAP- different crops and farm through internal inspections audit and internal requirements and are to report to the director of operations.
19. Acting as key contact with customers' auditors and being responsible for ensuring the execution of corrective actions and ongoing compliance with customers' specifications
20. Responsible for external and internal product testing.
21. Responsible for maintaining current records of all QA data which include current product and ingredient specifications and vendor qualifications as well as MSDS data.
22. Handles all communication and coordination of activities with all regulatory agencies.
23. Development of departmental budgets
24. Achieve the standard specifications for different crops and farm through internal inspections and internal requirements and are to report to the director of operations.
25. Summarize the specifications of the products and distribute them to the officials of the Director of Quality and explain how to apply for work through practical training for engineer’s quality within each farm.
26. Translate and summarize the standard specifications of the certificates and the distribution of its items on the sectors depending on the item and the nature of work in each sector with an explanation of terms and requirements of each sector head of the unit.
27. Review the records, forms, and approved for quality certification inspections?
28. Participation in research and development in areas that occur in the agricultural sector and the quality sector.
29. Reviewing lists of pesticides for crops with pest management and sent in advance to customers for approval before taking the use of pesticides with MRLs review the results of the analysis of the collected before the crops, whether for export or for local pre-compiled and packaged.
30. Reviewing requisitions crop protection materials to make sure that materials that are buying them accordance domestic and international legislation
31. Ensure the implementation of all Operations programs for all agricultural operations in time and schedule the required efficiency and quality
32. Ensure the quality of all agricultural operations, irrigation, fertilization and crop protection methods
1. Bachelor Degree of Agriculture
2. Minimum of 7 years of experience in the same position.
Educational Details: Bachelor Degree of Agriculture
Location: Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo
Notice Period: 1 Month
Recruiter: Neha 01
Bachelor Degree of Agriculture
Bachelor Degree of Agriculture
Created Date: 05-09-2017
Quality Control Manager : Manage and Lead the daily activities of Quality Assurance departments,Responsible for the traceability System of the farm and all accreditations of the farm
Quality Control Manager :
Manage and Lead the daily activities of Quality Assurance departments,Responsible for the traceability System of the farm and all accreditations of the farm
Experience Requirements: Minimum of 7 years of experience in the same position.
Industry: Agriculture Sector
Salary Range: 0-