Experience : 3 to 4 Years
- Develops custom, often complex WordPress-based solutions along with general PHP framework-based solutions.
- Aids employees and others in requirements gathering, web project planning, and general technical questions.
- Provides leadership in finding/developing new technologies and methods to advance the company’s web offerings.
- Aids other developers with system design and implementation. Performs server maintenance and monitoring.
- Ability to breakdown client problems and develop a software solution from system design to implementation
- Contributing to “scope of build” conversations with development team, project managers, designers and other developers
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- In depth to advanced knowledge of WordPress
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML) a plus.
- Knowledge of change control systems, specifically Git, a plus.
- Knowledge of e-commerce applications implementation in worpdress
- Experience in plugin (module) and custom website development
- Must be comfortable working with faith-based organizations
- Capable of hitting daily deadlines
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Keen ability to multi-task; self-starter
1 Month or less