Salary : 0-
Job Views: 345
Designation: Business Analyst
· Analyze client’s business requirements and processes through document analysis, interviews and workflow analysis.
· Draft and maintain business requirements and align them with functional and technical requirements.
· Document the system and check flow of the System
· Design Requirements into working prototype as well as preparing mock-ups
· Create Diagrams such as Flow Diagrams, Architectural Diagrams, Use Cases, etc… to present system understanding using latest tools
· Develop business architecture using requirements such as scope, processes, alternatives, and risks.
· Engage client to gather software requirements/business rules, and ensure alignment with development teams
· Liaise between business and technical personnel to ensure a mutual understanding of processes and applications via
· Facilitate monthly meetings with clients to document requirements and explore potential solutions.
· Interaction with Client regarding via Calls or Messaging System
· Providing transparency about project and Client’s behaviour to Technical team before commencement of project.
· Estimating time-frame and costing for overall project development
Notice Period: 15 days or less
Recruiter: Harvi .05
Created Date: 27-05-2016
Industry: IT Company
Salary Range: 0-