Salary : 0-
Job Views: 288
JOB TITLE: PROJECT ENGINEER
1. Male Candidates aged between 30 to 40 Years.
2. Holder of Bachelor’s Degree in B. Tech / ICT.
3. Must have working experience in ICT Contracting Firm for a minimum of 5 years onwards.
4. Full knowledge of ICT Products and their dealers/suppliers globally, importation documentation and negotiation of prices with suppliers.
5. Thorough knowledge to read & extract quantities from Drawings/Layout and Bills of Quantities, should be able to discuss Products Details with the Electrical Consultants for the project.
6. Fluent in oral and written English and able to write correspondence in English Independently.
7. Work experience outside his resident country for a long period especially Arab Continent/Africa and willing to work in Africa on long term period.
8. Minimum Contract Period of 3 years and can be extended depending on mutual agreement.
9. PC skills, including a working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Projects, AutoCAD and project related softwares.
1. He should be mature, hardworking, authoritative person who ensures all works pertaining to projects are on time and in the manner required, be it paperwork or practical works at site.
2. All requirements such as working drawings, materials take off chart and work program is prepared on time.
3. Ensure that the correct number of workers are provided for smooth running of the project and keep check on number so that when required to reduce the same so that labour overhead is kept on control.
4. Ensure that all approval for materials done and material order done on time, all to keep check on quantities taken to site to avoid theft at site.
5. Prepare Monthly Valuation as per project progress and send to respective consultants on time and verify the amounts as certified.
6. Maintain written documentations for the Projects such as Request for Information, Request for Approvals, Confirmation for Verbal Instructions, Request for Inspection are used when required and stored in file for reference purposes.
7. To ensure that all Additional /Variations/Abortive Works Instructions are issued and their related costs formally communicated before executing works. If approved to include in the next monthly valuation.
8. Attend all project meetings, keep records of all minutes and to ensure all items minuted related to our areas are responded accordingly, any discrepancies are addressed on time and corrected before next meeting.
9. Regularly check on Health & Safety of all workers, good workmanship is maintained throughout and control material wastage for the project.
10. Keep good relationship with fellow workers, main contractors and project team so that the project is smoothly completed without any problems. Personal Relations with Main Contractors and Project Consultants has to be maintained, this may assist in getting new projects.
11. Able to handle number of projects at any given time.
12. Must be a team leader in your projects.
State: South Africa
Recruiter: Sangeeta 04
Created Date: 13-01-2017
Salary Range: 0-