Salary : 1000000-1200000 INR
Job Views: 708
Recruiter: nidhi Chakhaiyar
Qualifications: - B.D.S/B.Pharma ,M. Pharma ( with MBA from reputed institute)
Created Date: 16-08-2019
Responsibilities: Designation – Marketing Manager
Strategic Thinker with entrepreneurial characteristics
Proven ability to work and lead across functions and teams to drive alignment and success
Strategic and tactical planning experience
Experience in brand making
MBA or other advanced degree from a reputed institution
Experience in B2B, B2C, online & retail sales
1. To be responsible for driving and increasing the sales of all promoted products and thereby
achieving local territory targets.
2. Actively participates in cross-functional team working across the Medical Affairs, Sales and
Business organization, especially the marketing interface, to optimise the dermatology area
application/ education/ product support.
3. Lead Medical Affairs and conjointly work on related medico-marketing strategy. This
includes scientific content preparation and scientific communication in order to support the
existing and new customers education.
4. Engage KOLs to support the scientific programs to help build brand loyalty. Conduct
workshops, in-clinic demonstrations, speaker sessions & symposia to reinforce
organization’s image within the dermatology & cosmetic industry.
5. Should have good experience in managing Stall Design, Product promotion and related
activities during Trade Shows(conferences)
6. He /She will be responsible for Ensuring profitability of the brands and Ability to plan and
conduct cycle meetings.
7. He/she will prepare & implement promotional strategies & should be innovative. Should be
capable of designing innovative promotional and communication inputs.
8. He /she should have experience in managing digital marketing (FB, Twitter, company’s
9. Patient oriented campaign & special activities for priority products.
Designation – Marketing Manager
Experience Requirements: Experience: - 8 to 10 years in OTC, Cosmetic & Dermatology
Industry: Pharma & cosmetics
Salary Range: 1000000-1200000 INR