Recruitment Agency Jeddah
Fulfil Your Company Job Openings with Recruitment Agency in Jeddah
The job industry in Jeddah is growing in leaps and bounds. Every day, hundreds of job openings come up. However, the market is getting saturated with regard to the resources available. The calibre of a hiring agency lies in finding the best possible resource from amidst the stagnated pool. It is here that Alliance International makes its presence felt as a sought after recruitment agency Jeddah. Our talented consultants have made Alliance the leading recruitment agency in Jeddah.
Recruiting Process Followed By Our Recruitment Agency Jeddah
We have a dedicated team of consultants as part of our recruitment agency Jeddah.
We follow a strict hiring process throughout our different hiring centres across the globe.
- Understanding the opening: The first step of recruitment procedure is to understand the job opening. Once we receive the opening, the requirement is handed over to the specialized team. We have recruitments for each industrial sector. Accordingly the opening is handled by the consultant for industry specific service. We have special hiring teams for retail, hospitality industry, food sector, health care, technical industry and so on.
- Sorting resumes: The resumes are sorted out on the basis of the industry type, job opening, skills required, job structure – permanent or temporary. All these factors are considered by our consultants for any job requirement that we receive. This assures an in-detailed service with the least amount of hassle.
- Processing the resumes: After sorting the resume, comes the processing of the resumes. Each resume is processed after our consultants of the recruitment agency Jeddah carry out a Skype or web cam interview. Only when we are satisfied with the candidate, the CV is sent to the next level.
- Assessing the soft skills: In the next level, our consultants ask the candidates to visit our office. Here, we access the soft skills of the candidate. Often, it is seen that the candidate has the required technical knowledge but cannot communicate properly. If the candidate fails to impress in this level, the resume is rejected outright. At Alliance International, client satisfaction is of utmost importance.
- Handing over the resumes to the company: The candidates that get shortlisted in the above segment are finally handed over to company. The company deals with their set of interviews from their end.
- Informing the shortlisted candidates: Once we have the list of shortlisted candidates, our recruitment agency in Jeddah call them up and convey them the feedback from the company. Here, we also tell them about the documents required from their end.
- Follow up the candidates for required documents: The next step is to follow up[ with the candidates and make sure that all the documents have been submitted within the time mentioned. If they don’t, our consultants follow up with them till the required documents are submitted.
- Background check: Once we have access to the documents, our team carries out a background check to find out if the documents offered are fake or genuine. Accordingly, we inform the company about the findings. If any candidate hands over fake documents, they get blacklisted immediately.
- Be in touch with candidates till they join: The candidates who have cleared all the above steps have reached the ultimate stage. Here, our consultants remain in touch with them till they join the company. There are many candidates who take the offer letter and then refuse to join citing personal reasons. Hence, our recruitment agency in Jeddah follows every rule in the rule book to ensure smooth joining of the candidate.
- Replacement facility: We have hardly encountered this step. We offer replacement facility to the company if the candidate leaves the organization within three months of joining. This hardly happens. So far we have 100% placement record.
End To End Solutions Is Our Forte
At Alliance Recruitment Agency, we specialize in offering end to end hiring solution. Right from understanding the job requirement till the candidates join your organization, our consultants keep in constant touch with the candidates for a smooth transition. To offer the best possible service, our consultants work round the year and are available over Skype, Gtalk and even IMO. Give them a call anytime and from anywhere across the globe. We are here to make your hiring requirement a smooth one.
Q. What is a recruitment agency in Jeddah?
A. Recruitment agencies are companies that look for suitable talents for organizations. A recruitment agency will improve a company’s talent management through manpower services – finding the right professionals for open positions across an enterprise.
Q. Which is the best recruitment agency in Jeddah?
A. Alliance Recruitment Agency is the best recruitment agency in Jeddah. We have experienced recruiters to choose qualified and talented candidates for Jeddah-based companies. We help you find the right professionals from within the country or from different geographical locations in the Middle East, South Asia, Europe, Australia, and North Americas.
Q. How do I find the best recruitment agency in Jeddah?
A. Alliance Recruitment Agency is one of the best recruitment agencies in Jeddah. We have local and global talent networks that allow us to find manpower from 25+ countries. Whether you need medical professionals, scientists, software developers, architects and engineers, hotel managers, chefs, you will find a specialized recruiter at our agency to help you make a successful hiring decision.
Q. What are the T & C to start the work on our recruitment profile?
A. The client’s retraction, acceptance, payment, definitions, and fee are the essential T & C for the recruitment profile. However, our terms and conditions are differentiable according to the requirements.
Q. How much does a recruitment agency charge?
A. A recruitment agency charges a nominal fee for managing recruitment activities and, following the successful conclusion of a position, will charge a specific amount as recruitment fees.
Q. How quickly can I expect to hear from a recruitment consultant after I have selected the agency?
A. Generally, most of the recruitment agencies take time to evaluate your needs and reply within some days.
At Alliance Recruitment Agency, we provide a fast response within a single business day. We are known for our quick analysis of needs and fast replies.
Q. How to apply on your website?
A. Post a vacancy on our website by logging in as an employer. No charges are involved for posting a vacancy. For manpower search and sourcing or end-to-end recruitment services, send us a service inquiry. You can contact us via chat, email, phone, or online form.
Q. Do you take any charges from the candidate?
A. No, we do not take any charges from candidates.
Q. What happens if the employee leaves?
A. On the off chance, an employee recruited through us departs or leaves within 90 days of accepting the job offer, we will offer you free replacement services.
Q. How do you handle candidate referencing?
A. Candidate referencing is a part of the recruitment process. Reference checks are meant to decide the reliability of each shortlisted candidate or applicant. Our reference checks are quite detailed and look into various aspects related to performance and behavior.
Q. What does a recruitment administrator do?
A. The recruitment administrator manages all administration work related to employees recruiting and resourcing activities. They are responsible for managing all administrative and record-making work related to interviewing, recruiting, and locating possible job candidates.
Q. Is it worth signing up for a recruitment agency?
A. There are various advantages. The overall recruitment time could be saved. The overall recruitment attempts and related costs could also be saved. You get more possibilities to meet proficient candidates. You also get to improve your recruitment results.
Q. How can I talk to a recruitment agency?
A. After choosing the best recruitment agency, make an appointment and search out all the services that the recruitment agency offers with regards to your needs. Interview the recruiters who are going to be complicated in your project and search out how immediately they realize your position-based requirements, talent attainment plans, and issues.
Q. What is Alliance Recruitment Agency?
A. Alliance Recruitment Agency is one of the best-renowned recruitment agencies in Jeddah. We have worked with many companies and recruitment projects, permitting us a huge level of experience in handling manpower needs across various horizontals in a company. Our recruiters have gained an extensive understanding of Jeddah recruitment activities and insights into hiring best practices.
Q. What are the top 3 skills of a recruitment consultant?
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills: Attracting brilliant, competitive candidates to consider a company’s job offer, finding out the interests and motivations of candidates, situations and negotiating terms, etc., require communication and superior interpersonal skills.
- Problem-Solving Skills: A recruitment consultant has to work his or her way out of the resultant problems while helping employers and prospective candidates make good decisions.
- Determination to Succeed: A recruitment consultant’s capability to not delay due to hurdles and meet a goal goes a long way in assuring recruitment success.