Recruitment Agency Indonesia
We are an established recruitment agency Indonesia that is an important part of the worlwide network. All through Japan, Asia, and the UK, we look to interface the right candidate to the right company. We have gained a solid notoriety as a rule supplier of talking and multi lingual specialists only fitted to our clients’ expansive arrangement of necessities. Our Indonesia recruitment agency has industry-particular Recruitment Consultants that thoroughly understand the clients’ recruitment needs. The Recruitment Consultants’ deep knowledge of their industry enables them to make the best matches among candidate and client.
Recruitment Consultant Indonesia: Our Recruitment Process
Our recruitment agency in Indonesia goes through the following steps for recruitment:
- Job Description: A nearby meeting with the client to accurately define a job description portraying the key qualifications and duties for a new role.
- Initial Selection: After our expansive search and selection, the client will get a short-list of appropriate candidates.
- Short List: Client selects the suitable candidates in which they may need to meet.
- Interview Process: The fundamental and any consequent interviews will be arranged for the client by our recruitment consultant Indonesia.
- Final Choice: After interviewing the short- listed candidates, the client can pick the most reasonable candidate, tolerating any, for the role. If no candidate is picked, our recruitment company in Indonesia will repeat the process by tweaking the pursuit by registering clients’ input in the new search process.
- Offer Presentation: When an official choice is made, the client will give the sure an offer of work. At this point, the date of beginning, pay, and particular inconspicuous segments must be picked and settled upon by both candidate and client. We can support both sides if impel arrange/meeting is required.
- Commencement of Employment: On the date of commencement, our manpower agency Indonesia will contact the client to ensure that the candidate has fulfilled the agreement. It is only at this stage that we will issue an invoice to the client.
- Begin of Employment: On the date of begin; our recruitment in Indonesia will contact the client to ensure that the candidate has satisfied the perception. It is fundamentally at this stage we will issue a receipt to the client.
Manpower Agency in Indonesia: Why work with us
We at our manpower services agency Indonesia have helped countless clients to meet their manpower needs. We have a pool of talented and skilled pool of potential candidates for any of your needs. Our recruitment company Indonesia endeavor to achieve the satisfaction both the client and candidate and make sure that the candidate is not only suitable for the assigned job but also fits in the company culture.
You can safely leave your manpower needs to us be assured that we will find the right candidate for your need.
- Speed: We intend to answer the contact of the inquiry in a short time after receiving the recruitment inquiry from our client. We ensure that you get a quick response. Our recruitment services Indonesia offers a full extent of recruitment services to fill in your work needs and moreover a meeting in association with HR issue, for instance, Company and Expatriate Documentation Services, Translation and Interpreting, HR Consulting, Language Training, and Set Service and BPO-Business Process Outsourcing.
- Reference Checks: Our recruitment agency Indonesia knows how anguishing it could be to contract some person without having done a background check on them; subsequently we lead the reference check for you upon offer.
- Well established: We’ve been around for quite a while all around over a long time in Indonesia. With working environments in the UK and Asia, we are satisfied to serve your worldwide work environments.
- Massive Candidate Database: Our recruitment company in Indonesia has a huge database that consolidates a broad assortment of candidates from various back ground, aptitudes and levels.
- Specific Trained and Experienced Consultants: With a vast team size of recruitment consultants, our manpower agency in Indonesia promise you that your staffing needs are in the right hands. Our consultants are professional in their industries.
Q. What is a recruitment agency?
A. Recruitment agencies are companies that look for the right talents for organizations. A recruitment agency will enhance a company’s talent management through manpower services – looking for the right professionals for vacant positions across businesses.
Q. Which is the best recruitment agency in Indonesia?
A. Alliance Recruitment Agency is the best recruitment agency in Indonesia. We have experienced recruiters to select talented and qualified candidates for Indonesia-based companies. We help you find the right candidates within the country from various geographical locations in Jakarta, Banjar, Bandung, and Surabaya.
Q. How do I find the best recruitment agency in Indonesia?
A. Alliance Recruitment Agency is one of the best recruitment agencies in Indonesia. We have local and global talent networks that permit us to find manpower from many countries. Whether you require accountants, scientists, hotel managers, journalists, engineers, or chefs, you will find a specific recruiter at our agency to help you make a successful hiring judgment.
Q. What are the T & C to start the work on our recruitment profile?
A. Connect with us to know our terms and conditions.
Q. How much do recruitment agencies charge?
A. Recruitment agencies do not take any fees from candidates with regard to any job opportunities in any organization.
Recruitment agencies charge employers a specific fee for their required services. The fees depend on the level of recruitment support needed, the positions that are needed to be filled and the number of human resources needed, etc.
Q. How quickly can I expect to hear from a recruitment consultant after I have selected the agency?
A. Generally, a recruitment agency takes 2-3 business days for a response as we select the agency. But, Alliance Recruitment Agency keeps ensuring to respond within 24 hours.
Q. How to apply on your website?
A. You can post a vacancy on our website by registering as an employer. You can contact us via Whatsapp chat, online form, email, or phone.
Q. Do you take any charges from the candidate?
A. No, We do not take any charges from the candidates.
Q. What happens if the employee leaves?
A. If an employee leaves the job within 3 months of joining, we will ensure free replacement services.
Q. How do you handle candidate referencing?
A. Candidate reference is a part of the recruitment process. Reference checks are meant to decide the reliability of each pre-selected candidate or applicant. Our reference checks are quite exhaustive and look into various views related to behavior and performance.
Q. What does a recruitment administrator do?
A. Recruitment administrators will be responsible for handling all administrative work related to interviewing, recruiting, and locating possible job candidates.
Q. Is it worth signing up for a recruitment agency?
A. There are numerous benefits. Overall, recruitment time and costs could be reduced. You have more opportunities to meet extremely capable candidates.
Signing up with a recruitment agency leads to finding the best career opportunities for job seekers.
Q. How can I talk to a recruitment agency?
A. After selecting the best recruitment agency, make an appointment and find all the services that will offer with regard to your demands. Additionally, arrange meetings with recruiters to recognize your position-based requirements, talent attainment plans, and issues.
Q. What is Alliance Recruitment Agency?
A. Alliance Recruitment Agency is one of the best recruitment agencies in Indonesia. We have worked with many companies and recruitment projects, permitting us a great level of experience in handling manpower requirements across multiple horizontals in a company. Our recruiters have obtained an extensive understanding of Indonesian recruitment activities and insights into recruiting best practices.
Q. What are the top 3 skills of a recruitment consultant?
A. Multitasking skills: A recruiter should be an expert at multitasking and be able to handle and manage multiple clients at the same time without making mistakes.
Patience: Hiring the right person can sometimes entail many rounds of job ads and interviews before finding the right person. A simple task like scheduling a job interview can necessitate a lot of patience on the part of the recruiter, as they frequently won’t be able to find a term that suits everyone.
Teamwork skills: Whether working externally or internally, recruiters are required to function within a team to search for the best employees for an organization.