Recruitment Agencies In Sri Lanka
We are recruitment agencies in Sri Lanka highly engaged in the process of recruitment of staff from probability works for the Corporate and SME sector. We are partners with outside examiners and the Recruitment staff is trained by professionally qualified foreign experts in various fields. Our manpower agencies in Sri Lanka have a strong association with other companies and are using the experience and figuring out how to offer the best service in the market place.
Our recruitment companies in Sri Lanka gain unparalleled experience, broad limits over all endeavors and business limits. We extensively research on the world’s best associations and cooperate with our clients to help them become better associations when it comes to talent management.
Our strategy develops our expertise in manpower directing, advancement and recruitment outsourcing helping clients acquire the best employees to make a reasonable impetus for their customers, shareholders, and accomplices. Using our industry data, service offering capacity and technology limits, our manpower agency in Sri Lanka recognize new business and development examples to make inventive recruiting solutions to help our clients in managing their human talent pool.
Manpower Agencies In Sri Lanka: Ensuring Recruitment With Potential
Our manpower companies in Sri Lanka outline wide relationship with our corporate clients of all sizes and governments to make a conservative business environment. Our feeling of obligation with respect to client satisfaction strengthens and expands our relationships. With our well-developed infrastructure and staff quality, our Endeavor is to give dynamic, qualified and experienced specialists to our regarded clients in their central goal for looking the best and the most capable manpower available. Our well-trained staff joins speed and experience to find the right talent from junior specialists through to focus and senior management in the aptitudes set given by our clients.
Strengths of our manpower companies in Sri Lanka are:
- Maintaining genuineness and reputation as the most respected recruitment agency in Sri Lanka.
- The cleaned system in the recruitment field.
- Providing travel workplaces to safe departure.
- Ensuring that candidates leave the country with a feeling of pride and with no pointless money related weight for quality employment opportunities.
- Ensuring remuneration practically identical with business title and responsibilities.
- Facilitating socially careful and beneficial opportunities for our regarded principals and Sri Lankans recruited.
Manpower Agency In Sri Lanka: Why Us
Our Sri Lanka recruitment agencies treat all our business accomplices with the thought and respect they deserve and work with trustworthiness, respect and commitment in all conditions to ensure that we meet the ceaselessly changing necessities in the business focus to serve you better and meet all your recruitment needs.
You can always expect key qualities of recruitment services from our manpower recruitment agency in Sri Lanka, such as:
- Knowledge: We make plans to offer recruitment solutions for ventures we have expertise and bits of learning, which is basic in recognizing the right candidates.
- Continuous improvement: Our manpower recruitment agencies in Sri Lanka administer time to get your contribution after gatherings to go over the already identified needs of yours. We ensure that we are concentrating on the right pool of candidates to suit your needs.
- We listen to you: We wear down a pre- determined time scale and empower time to hear what your requirements are. We won’t make a difference weight on you to settle on thoughtless decisions.
- Expertise: Our manpower services in Sri Lanka recognize what you require by knowing your industry and perceive the key capacities, skills, and KPIs to scan for from the candidates.
- Reliable: We deliver the talent you require inside the scheduled time frame, and we understand what you require as an organization.
- Promises, unbroken: We won’t skip any methods in the midst of the selection and decision handle that could cut down the quality of service delivery.
- Understanding: Our manpower recruitment services agency in Sri Lanka put aside our chance to appreciate where your business needs are, and work with the feeling of obligation in regards to finding the right talent.
Q. What is a recruitment agency?
A. A recruitment agency in Sri Lanka should be able to assist its employer client in locating professionals from both within and outside of Sri Lanka in a timely manner. Whether the client requires manpower for tourism, tea export, apparel, textile, rice production, or other agricultural products, the agency should meet the demand as efficiently as possible.
Q. Which is the best recruitment agency in Sri Lanka?
A. Alliance Recruitment Agency most emphatically meets the criteria for the best recruitment agency in Sri Lanka. Our agency has the resources and talent networks to meet manpower needs in the most brilliant and timely manner, whether your company is in Colombo or Galle, creating new agricultural innovation, or boosting businesses.
Q. How do I find the best recruitment agency in Sri Lanka?
A. Connect with Alliance Recruitment Agency, and you will find the best recruitment partner in Sri Lanka – a recruitment agency with knowledge of talent needs across industry sectors and experience meeting the manpower needs of companies in various locations across the country.
We have talent networks and resources in several countries and can source you the best-match talent in a timely manner while ensuring complete compliance with all rules and regulations.
Q. What is the T&C to start the work on our recruitment profile?
A. Keep in touch with us to know our terms and conditions.
Q. How much do recruitment agencies charge?
A. For the exceptional services, we charge a nominal fee to our employer clients.
Q. How quickly can I expect to hear from a recruitment consultant after I have selected the agency?
A. For a prompt response to any service inquiry, please contact us via Chat, phone, or email. You can also get in touch with us via our website and social media channels. You can expect a response within a single business day.
Q. How to apply on your website?
A. Job hunters can sign in and browse the job postings on our portal, or they can contact us with their resumes and profile descriptions.
Employers contact us via phone, email, or an online form. They can also post a job for free.
Q. Do you take any charges from the candidate?
A. No, candidates are not charged any fees.
Q. What happens if the employees leave?
A. Generally, candidates recruited through us are the ones who perfectly fit the role, and there are never any problems with unexpected outcomes; however, unlucky circumstances in a candidate’s life may lead to unexpected departures. We provide free replacement support to any employee recruited through us who leaves the company within 3 months of accepting a job offer.
Q. How do you handle candidate referencing?
A. Reference check assists you in identifying the best candidates among the pool of candidates. Reference checks provide information about a candidate’s expertise, ability to manage various situations, attitude, knowledge, and other standards from someone who has observed the candidate’s accomplishments.
Q. What does a recruitment administrator do?
A. A recruitment administrator is in charge of all administrative tasks such as answering and transferring phone calls, managing email inquiries, processing, and transferring data, scheduling appointments, and many other responsibilities associated with manpower sourcing and recruiting. He or she manages all of the time-consuming recruitment work, allowing for the quick and smooth management of information across the various stages of a recruitment process.
Q. Is it worth signing up for a recruitment agency?
A. Signing up with a recruitment agency provides quick, timely, and customized recruitment support to your company for filing any position enterprise-wide. You can easily source talent from local and international locations based on your preferences and conduct recruitment in the most efficient manner.
Q. How can I talk to a recruitment agency?
A. To simply talk with a recruitment agency, you have to first send us an inquiry about our recruitment services. Include your requirements for each position, as well as a job description and expected outcomes. Our recruiter will contact you shortly.
Q. What is Alliance Recruitment Agency?
A. Alliance Recruitment Agency is a recruitment agency having several years of experience serving organizations in a variety of industries such as Rubber, Tea, Coconuts, Tobacco, and other Agricultural Commodities in Sri Lanka. We provide a full range of human resource services, from workforce planning consulting to full-service recruitment. We also provide outsourcing assistance, assisting Sri Lanka employers in locating qualified third-party service providers both internationally and locally.
Q. What are the top 3 skills of a recruitment consultant?
A. 1. Marketing skills: Recruitment is all about selling and marketing your company to potential candidates. This means the marketing skill is the most necessary skill for any one of the recruitment consultants.
2. Patience: Patience is often one of the primary recruiter skills and will usually pay off with quick thinking. Recruiting the right candidate takes time. So, Patience is a required skill for a recruitment consultant.
3. Time management: Skilled recruiters should be able to identify which tasks and candidates are best spent their time on, work well with ad hoc deadlines, and organize their tasks so that they can meet their recruiting objectives.