Salary : 4-6 INR
Job Views: 423
Interested Candidates can share the resume on email@example.com
State: Tamil Nadu
Recruiter: Akanksha Dwivedi- +91 6359655665
Created Date: 05-03-2022
Desired Skills: Qualification: Language:
• Diploma, Bachelor Degree in Chemistry, Science, Business or Commerce
Years of Experience:
• 3 – 5 years in Sales, Marketing, Indenting or trading of Chemicals, Petrochemicals
• Should be Fluent in Hindi, English and one other Indian languages.
Responsibilities: The Sales Executive(s) will be responsible for the sales of the Chemical products allocated to them. The job
• Minimum 2 years experience as Sales Executive in Chemical or Solvent.
• At least Diploma or higher in Chemicals or Science or Pharmacy or Business Management or
• Maintain and update the customer base using our CRM software.
• Develop new customer base for company’s product line, through phone calls – (Business Lead
• Contact the current clients over the phone to understand their requirements and generate sales
leads – (Tele Sales)
• Achieve sales targets – (Sales target).
• Market study for any given product – (Market Analysis)
• Payment collections from customers – (Customer follow up over phone)
• Reporting to Management with Daily, Weekly and Monthly Sales and Product Reports (MIS)
• Export/ Import documentation support to the operations team as and when required (EXIM Trade
• Multilingual (English and Mandarin or Hindi or any other Asian languages).
The Sales Executive(s) will be responsible for the sales of the Chemical products allocated to them. The job
Experience Requirements:Exp in products: LeatherTextilePaint, Ink & CoatingPersonal Care & DetergentsSolventsAdhesives & ResinsRubberPaper
Salary Range: 4-6 INR