Salary : As Per Industry Standards.
Job Views: 252
1. Intermediate to advanced knowledge and ability to complete word processing tasks
(correspondence, reports, memos, proposals, charts, agreements, PowerPoint presentations).
2. Perform administrative duties in an efficient and timely manner.
3. Train the new candidates and help them set up their system.
4. Keep monitoring the system performance and ensure its proper working.
5. Formulating and distributing administration policies, and updating existing protocols.
6. Respond to employees questions about benefits (for example, number of vacation days they’re
7. Provide payroll processing backup support as and when required. Partner with finance to
maintain the payroll database.
8. Advise managers and supervisors about the steps in the progressive discipline system of the
company. Counsel managers on employment issues.
9. Coordinate the implementation of company safety and health programs.
10. Supervise the work of in-house cleaners to ensure that the office is kept clean and pleasant at all
11. Arrange for any maintenance work that needs to be carried out in the office.
12. Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation
and preservation of human capital.
13. Plans ahead for necessary hardware or software upgrades to support system growth.
14. Leads a team of systems administrators & Coordinates with different departments.
15. Recruitments- including arranging interviews, Co-coordinating with Placement Services.
16. Answering incoming calls & Maintain contact lists.
17. Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed & Follow-up of licensing activity
18. Manage incoming, outgoing post, courier records and Maintain registers of the office like
printout ,inward, outward , outgoing etc.
19. Arrange meetings and travel booking for directors & senior members of the company
20. Perform accounting task, including Petty Cash, Vouchers handling, Expenses, Budget tracking.
21. Create and update records and databases with financial and other data.
22. Maintain Office Assets & Stationaries also Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as
23. Maintains accurate records for employee holiday requests.
24. Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
25. Develop and maintain a filing system also Labeling, Maintain the file index.
26. Follow-up of Parties & Provide general support to visitors.
27. Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
28. Generating the Daily attendance report from attendance machine at the end of Month.
29. Assists in purchase orders and invoicing.
Recruiter: Deepa Rani - +91 - 7702808798
Created Date: 09-08-2022
Industry: API & API Intermediate Manufacturing
Salary Range: As Per Industry Standards.