- Assist team members in planning and creating content for various platforms.
- Assist with managing daily tasks
- Collaborate on monthly and quarterly marketing plans
- Vendor research and management for different operations
- Assisting the team on increasing monthly sale and traffic on various platforms
- Maintain monthly reports on campaigns
- Business & marketing analytics
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaign and promotional events
- Work to create brand pull and loyalty via various channels
- Supporting the team when there’s a brand collaborations – digital and physical
- Assiting the team on various marketing channels like whatsapp/discord/instagram
- Competitor research within the industry
- Help the offline team to plan and execute marketing events and pop ups
- Manage the aesthetic of content platforms basis brand guidelines
- Copywriting for content that’s going out on all paltforms
- Outreach programs for the brand
- Understanding the customer feedback and improving on marketing strategy basis that.
- Help plan and execute collaterals needed for any activations
- This role requires a high degree of stakeholder management and provides exposure across departments
Skills & Requirements:
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- Degree in marketing or relevant field.
- Good knowledge of various aspects of digital marketing including SEO, Meta and Google Adwords, social media marketing and email marketing
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Ability to thrive in matrix environments and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders and departments
Recruiter: Deepa Rani - +91 - 7702808798
Created Date: 25-09-2022
Industry: Shoes and Apparels
Salary Range: 25000-30000 INR