Job Description – Marketing Executive (2)
- Responsible for developing a plan to achieve sales target.
- Responsible for carrying out prospecting calls.
- Responsible for establishing and managing relationships with customers in need of the firm’s freight transportation services.
- Maintain consistently positive interactions to nurture customer relationships
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow-through till resolution.
- Perform Cold-calling and work to build a book of businesses.
- Also, having a proven record of sales success and in-depth knowledge of Geographical, Vehicle dimension, logistics products.
- Interpersonal skills: To develop strong business relationships within all levels of the company and with potential and existing clients.
- Computer skills: It is important for logistics sales executives to have PC skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office applications.
- Communication skill: Communication, whether it is via email, phone, or face-to-face is crucial in making a sale.
- Time management and ability to multitask: Applicants for the logistics sales executive role must be able to schedule their daily activities, including customer visits in an optimal manner.
- Team player: It is important that they can work and contribute in a team oriented environment
- Negotiation skills: Logistics sales executives are responsible for giving quotes to clients, as well as negotiating with shippers and carriers.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Should be Graduate / MBA Marketing
- Knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word & also Internet Browsing).
- Communication skills-oral and written.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- 3-5 years Experience into Logistics Company and Full Truck Load (FTL) Candidates will be preferred.
- Geographical knowledge of Pan India.
Recruiter: Deepa Rani - +91 - 7702808798
Created Date: 07-10-2022
Salary Range: 30000-35000 INR