Location- Remote (Only looking to hire candidates from Delhi Region and as client don't have office in Delhi so candidates need to work from Home and sometime need to go for reporting to Mumbai)
Candidates should have prior experience in any of the following companies
- 3D Systems
- Wipro 3D
- Shree Rapid Technologies
- 3 idea
- Phillips Machine Tools
Take a lead role in growing revenue in allotted Region relationships with Value Added Resellers (VARs) & Consultative Partners. To play a critical role in expanding the allotted market and be part of the global revolution taking place in digital distributed manufacturing as a result of the latest 3D printing technologies. The role will track and drive the KPI’s and action plans to reach annual targets and develop measures to stay ahead, including actions to enable, develop, motivate and support the partners through regular meetings for pipeline management, marketing campaign planning, industry events, forecasting, etc.
Interested candidates can share their respective CV to the below mail.
Educational Details: University degree / MBA
City: Andheri East
Recruiter: Pradeep Narayanan - +91 - 8652454841
Workhours: 9am to 6 pm
Qualifications- University degree / MBA
Created Date: 23-01-2023
- Excellent in Communication Skills.
- 10+ years of B2B channel development experience including in-depth understanding of system integrators, channel/partner programs and funnel management.
- In depth experience with structured sales, plans, budgets, pipeline management, marketing and people management in sales.
- Extensive solution sales experience and track record working with value added resellers.
- You enjoy working in a fast paced, constantly changing scale-up company with high ambition levels an environment which throws challenges and presents new opportunities for your future development.
- Empathy: track record of developing a deep understanding of our partners and customers and turning those insights into strategies that result in significant revenue growth
- Leadership: ability to recruit and grow excellent talent and create a team culture of winning while respecting the company values - this role will be accountable for driving significant MRR through our indirect channels
- Manufacturing expertise - solid grasp of manufacturing industry with an emphasis on technical solutions
- Test and Learn Mind-set: ability to execute in an intense, face-pasted, highly iterative environment
- Cross-Functional Collaboration - experience collaborating effectively with key stakeholders and cross-functional teams to achieve goals
- Sales / Go-to-Market: demonstrated success developing and executing sales/marketing enablement playbooks and tools to drive new business with/through for partners
- Business Thinking: ability to identify and leverage synergies across the business to make an impact
- Execution Focused: motivated by success and passion for delivering business results; demonstrated excellence in exceeding quota on a regular basis
- Influence: ability to direct, persuade, and motivate others without direct authority; flexes style/approach as the situation requires
- Resiliency: adaptable to change and effective when facing ambiguity; thinks outside the box to solve for key stakeholders in the short and long-term
- Strategic Thinking: plans and makes decisions in the framework of the company strategy - ability to help shape our partner strategy and modify our commercial models to drive significant growth.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of channel strategy, and sales process
- Develop a partner selection and recruitment framework to drive selection of the best-in-class VARs and consultative partners within the region.
- Work with the new and existing partners, set partner revenue and growth goals and drive channel development plans to meet and exceed those goals
- Develop marketing strategy and action points to strategically position in the market and build brand awareness via positive visibility.
- Canvass, initiate, and qualify sales leads and follow through to ensure a solid sales funnel with all partners
- Facilitate joint visits with partners’ sales representatives to end users
- Achieve world class partner net promoter scores and excellent feedback from the customers of our channel partners
- Lead a diligent business rhythm with all partners - QBRs, MBRs, an executive sponsorship mapping
Experience Requirements:Experience- 10+ yrs
Industry Preference- 3d Printing
AutoCAD Software selling
Any Machine equipments
Machine Sales Industry
Industry: Advance digital Manufacturing & Integrated Solutions
Salary Range: 1200000-1500000 INR