- Develops specifications and performance requirements for industrial equipment.
- Calculates cost analysis for integrating new machinery and equipment into the manufacturing process.
- Uses programming knowledge and experience to adapt equipment to specific job applications.
- Prepares operating instructions and programs for equipment.
- Oversees installation of machinery and equipment to ensure they function according to specifications.
- Evaluates machinery to ensure it has the capability to complete desired functions.
- Analyzes alternative techniques and methods and recommends changes to equipment or procedures as needed.
- Establishes schedule of procedures and maintenance routines to ensure equipment operates efficiently.
- Shares technical information and training with other departments.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Educational Details: Diploma/BSc
Recruiter: Swapan Mitra - +91 9623571499
Created Date: 16-03-2023
- Self starter
- Negotiation skill
- Aptitude for sales
Salary Range: As Per Industry Standards.