Salary : 1000000-1200000 INR
Job Views: 2754
Recruiter: nidhi Chakhaiyar - +91 92657 23772
Created Date: 16-08-2019
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
(State the minimum acceptable proficiency for this job which best indicates the education and/or experience requirements of
this job and not the incumbent).
To develop business as per management guidelines and also develop 3 year strategy. To develop sales and data
bank across NCR for After-school class Centres, Colonies, Workshop, CSR and Government Education related
(List the responsibilities/duties associated with the job and the major activities associated with each responsibility. For each
responsibility/duty listed, give the factors on which an individual’s performance is judged).
Accountabilities Major Activities
Data Research, Collection and
Searching for networks that can provide residents colony-wise information.
Corporates for CSR activities & Government Education Projects
Promotion and Sales
Conducting campaigns as per sales and marketing strategy to increase and
1. Target parents, schools and colony associations
2. Locating centres and opening them through a signed lease.
3. Recruiting teachers for same (either single teacher or partnership of 2).
Should have convincing sales pitch, Fluent English Language + Hindi
4. Shortlist resident colonies within 5km radius of the centre.
5. Responsible for children acquisition and admissions across nominated
regions. Extrapolate data of target aged children for each colony, delivering
minimum 40-50 households per colony to contact. (This data can be taken
6. Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
7. Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers/ Parents/
8. Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on services in class demo.
Organise the class demo, prepare parent batches, on the site:- Register and
9. Contact all targeted households to invite for class demo through:
WhatsApp (send our promo)
Penetrate promo to MOM chat groups of all nearby schools
Go viral on school media.
10. To keep constant check on daily teacher deployment + Children, to ensure
quality + safety of the class
1. Target schools and visit to take appointment
2. Do demo
3. Finalise commercial terms
1. Vetting the information of Corporates
2. Contact and send proposal for CSR activities
3. Finalizing the Schools for CSR
4. Finalizing logistics, Deployment of Teachers, Audits and sharing Synopsis
5. Build long-term relationships with new and existing corporates
6. Quarterly Presentation with corporates
7. Bi - Monthly release CSR articles in Newspapers
8. Graffiti updating in schools on quarterly basis
9. Good writing skills to be able to form mails/ synopsis + other
1. Research and vetting all the latest Government education projects
2. Meeting Government officials for proposals and new updates
3. Conducting survey if required.
1. Creating and approving atleast 2 SOP on monthly basis
2. Preparing Monthly Budget of marketing on monthly basis (18 th day of every
3. Updating Master Calendar on monthly basis
1. Festival Calendar to be maintained
2. Posting and auditing of Social Media on Facebook, Instagram, etc
3. Maintaining Digital Media Calendar for marketing
4. Supervision of Website
1. Grievance Handling
2. Keep records of customer interactions
3. Keep records of actions taken in response to the feedback
4. Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers'
Auditing the attendance of kids in class against kids that had to be in class as
per record, etc.
Audit quality of class and teachers bond with children and performance
Market and Competitor Analysis Market and Competition scan- Shortlist business models similar to MEW and
study them on working model, profitability and saleability.
Miscellaneous Be cognizant of the latest achievements and new products of the organization
and cascade it as a part of customer interactions / sales conversations
Schedule all meetings on calendar ONLY after mail circulations and fixing mutually.
MoMs to be properly documented and reviewed before the meeting and circulated minimum 48 hours
prior to all concerned.
Collaborate with team to achieve better results.
(Describe the major challenges you face on an on-going basis in carrying out your job).
It is a start-up, so experimenting with ideas would be there to test which work and which don’t.
Quality Management System to be 100% followed.
5. Key interactions
(Who (internal/external) does this position interact with on a regular basis to perform this role? How often and for what
Experience Requirements:ExperienceMBA/PGDM from a recognized institute 5 to 7 years of work experienceFunctional Skills and Key Behavioral Attributes Proven experience as an marketing executive or relevant role and customer support Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques Fast learner and passion for sales Self-motivated with a results-driven approach Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations Proficiency in English & Hindi - speaking and writing Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Salary Range: 1000000-1200000 INR