Salary : 0000-1000000 INR
Job Views: 2308
Recruiter: Prarena Bhatt - +91 89800 18740
Created Date: 20-08-2019
Sells products and/or services to repair the problem and meet the customer's
• Maintain customer goodwill by greeting and acknowledge all customers he/she
comes in contact with.
• Assist in keeping parts department clean and orderly.
• Record all sales and/or customer transactions that occur.
• Provide service technicians with parts as required.
• Assist with Parts Manager in merchandising displays.
• Maintains the retail sale floor and displays to meet or exceed the dealerships
standards and today's customer satisfaction.
• Controls showroom inventory to ensure maximum sales and customer
• Performs routine housekeeping tasks that maintain and enhances the cleanliness
of products and the retail sales area.
• When working the parts counter, follows prescribed cash, credit, and check
processing procedures of the dealership. Processes cores, warranties, and new
return merchandise as required at a point of sale.
• Attends training as prescribed by management to maintain proficiency in his/her
• Uses dealership equipment and resources safely and proficiently.
Experience Requirements:Minimum 1 Years Experience in Spare Parts Executive
Salary Range: 0000-1000000 INR