Salary : As Per Industry Standards.
Job Views: 2644
Recruiter: Disha Chauhan - +91 70697 10005
Created Date: 01-10-2019
Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN,
Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
● Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc.
Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable
● Great communication skills
● Experience with data visualisation tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.
● Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig
● Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
● Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
● Good scripting and programming skills
● Data-oriented personality
We are looking for a data scientist that will help us discover the information hidden in vast
amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your
primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building
high-quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
Experience Requirements:Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learningtechniques● Data mining using state-of-the-art methods● Extending the company’s data with third-party sources of information when needed● Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for buildinganalytic systems● Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis● Doing the ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner● Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of itsperformance
Salary Range: As Per Industry Standards.