- Excellence of all Indian cuisine like South iNdian, North Indian, Rajasthani.
- Overall responsibility for the kitchen’s daily operations.
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Ability to create innovative and profitable menus.
- Excellent cooking skills
- Deep understanding of ingredients /produce.
- Liaising with the vendors/suppliers
- Interviewing, hiring , training new staff.
- Responsible to keep food cost under control.
- Monitoring and controlling stock levels.
- Ensuring correct stock rotation procedures are followed.
- Implementation of health and safety procedures in the kitchen.
- Implementation of cleaning daily/weekly/monthly cleaning schedules.
- Responsible for kitchen rota.
- Ability to work under extreme pressure.
- Excellent leadership and management.
- Ability to delegate tasks.
State: Andra Pradesh
Recruiter: Disha Chauhan - +91 70697 10005
Created Date: 16-10-2019
Salary Range: As Per Industry Standards.