- Scouting/ identifying business opportunities in Tanzania, Public relations and allied services;
- Responding to RFPs/Enquiries and preparing proactive proposals.
- Tender preparation & Documentation to produce exceptional quality tender submissions, tailored to the requirements of each individual client, producing the best possible bid for the company.
- To coordinate with various agencies involved with each Sales Opportunity, including vendors, Logistics providers, consultants etc;
- Raise enquiry and Follow up with vendor team for timely submission of offers.
- Budgetary offers comparisons, analysis and Making budgetary offer negotiations.
- Relationships with internal departments such as sales and client care and with the external tendering body or authority to ensure the highest quality of work is achieved.
- Pre-tender tie-ups; Bid submission.
- Outstation travel for tender submissions and follow-ups with clients / potential clients
- Document Liaison with government and semi government agencies and departments and all other authorities;
- Logistics management and other sales associated administration works;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with current and prospective clients
- Work with client service teams to win work with new and existing clients
- Actively support that payments from the customer are received in accordance with the terms and conditions of the contract
- Actively assist other departments to ensure that contracts are executed efficiently and effectively
- Organize and coordinate post-sales marketing activities in collaboration with other Service organizations
- After Sales support & Follow-up on payments.
- Reporting to the Country Manager and advising senior members of staff on various sales matters.
- To carry out Market research, update records and maintain detailed information. Maintaining Commercial Tracker to maintain information about competitors’ status and pricing policy.
- Provide necessary Sales/ Market research data to Management as and when required.
Recruiter: Disha Chauhan
Created Date: 01-11-2019
- 3 to 4 years of Experience in sales / tendering Water supply Equipment Company (like pipes, fittings, accessories).
- Candidate with Technical educational background will be preferred.
- Candidate who is energetic and result oriented
- Proficiency in English is a Must.
- Computer Proficiency is a must
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
Industry: Import & Export
Salary Range: As Per Industry Standards.