- Bachelor's degree in a computer related field
- Strong experience in Windows Administration and Linux system Administration
- Experience in Database Administrator, Active Directory, DNS, etc.
- Knowledge of storage management, backup and restore
- Basic understanding of network and hardware troubleshooting
- Management of enterprise endpoint protection (antivirus)
- Management of enterprise collaboration suite (office 365)
- Technical writing and presentation skills
- Relevant professional certification will be an advantage
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
As Per Industry Standards.