REAL ESTATE PROJECT MANAGER
Salary : 0-
Job Views: 50
JOB TITLE: REAL ESTATE PROJECT MANAGER
1. Male Candidates aged between 35 to 50 Years.
2. Holder of Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Real Estate, or Marketing.
3. Full knowledge of Property development, Marketing, Designing, Project management.
4. Thorough knowledge in Architecture, drawings/Layout and Bills of Quantities, should be able to coordinate in details with the project consultants.
5. Fluent in oral and written English and able to write correspondence in English Independently.
6. Work experience outside his resident country for a long period especially Arab Continent/Africa and willing to work in Africa on long term period.
7. Minimum Contract Period of 3 years and can be extended depending on mutual agreement.
8. PC skills, including a working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Projects, AutoCAD and project related software.
9. Take full responsibility of work irrespective of timings to meet required deadline.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Maintain regular pace of status and tracking reports to the MD regarding status of all developments.
2. Assemble and maintain updated pipeline report, coordinating updates with the Directors and providing consolidated reporting to the real estate development management team
3. Oversee the process of site evaluations ensuring that information is sent out and received from the field in a timely manner.
4. Attend certain key events and real estate trade shows to assist with setting up booth, and facilitating guests/meetings, and assisting with high level meetings as needed.
5. Assembling and marketing key components of the developments and preparing presentations including aerials, site plans, and other supporting information in presentation form.
6. Coordinate and analyze to secure all ROI and Sales Forecasting reports for the projects.
7. Perform high-level work, including frequent complex and confidential clerical work, organizing, researching, compiling, exchanging, analyzing and reporting on various Real Estate information
8. Create and manage a portfolio report for Real Estate Directors and Reps to review with Multi Unit showing key dates and relevant information.
9. Do extensive market research to identify best sites and acquire new plot or property available for development.
State: South Africa
Recruiter: Pallavi Chawla -ADMIN
Created Date: 13-01-2017
Industry: Real Estate
Salary Range: 0-