Salary : As Per Industry Standards.
Job Views: 1065
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To have responsibility for the Health, Safety and Welfare of self and others and to comply at all times with
the requirement of the Health and Safety Regulations.
• To ensure confidentiality at all times, only releasing confidential information obtained during the course of
employment to those acting in an official capacity.
• To work in accordance with the Health Practice Commission’s policy to eliminate unlawful discrimination in
relation to employment and service delivery.
• To ensure skills are up-to-date and relevant to the role, to follow relevant policies and professional codes
and to maintain registration where this is a requirement of the role.
• Diagnose the patients and identify their problems from the diagnostic tests as well as note down the
symptoms patients are experiencing.
• Conduct research and examine the symptoms to give proper medications and dosage assistance to the
Educational Details: DGO
Recruiter: Hasmukh +91 - 7969023008
Created Date: 20-02-2022
Industry: Health care
Salary Range: As Per Industry Standards.