Salary : 400000-500000 USD
Job Views: 50
Recruiter: nidhi Chakhaiyar - +91 92657 23772
Qualifications: Education: Instrumentation/Electronics degree
English: Must be proficient in English language (reading+writing)
Education: Instrumentation/Electronics degree
Created Date: 16-08-2019
Responsibilities: JOB PROFILE
· Manage a team of service executives for delivering best service support to custom
· Prepare material requisition plans related to project/product sales.
· Manager deliveries of product/ execution of projects to customers on time
· Project implementation for safety related automation jobs
· Receiving quotation for any works/products which will be outsourced for project implementation
· Prepare MIS reports for managements review
· Maintain databases for product/project/service
· Work in a consultative manner with customers, sales, customer services and systems engineering to scope and deliver best possible solutions. Typical tasks & duties will include:
· Run requirements and scoping workshops with the customer, delivery partners and sales.
· Work with internal team on product/safety automation projects.
· Understand the user requirement and convert to High level and low level work items.
· Work in a consultative manner to deliver product/ Safety Automation solutions to Customers
· Personal on-site and/or remote delivery of Professional Services including creation of high level and detailed design documentation, migration planning, product integration and acceptance, Demos/Trials/Proof of Concept.
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with the customers’ technical teams
· Act as a Professional Services project leader on large projects, coordinating the work of a larger delivery team; act as a project manager when appropriate, owning overall responsibility for project implementation.
Experience Requirements: Experience-: 3 yrs minimum
Industry: Product & Automation
Salary Range: 400000-500000 USD