Alliance Recruitment Agency USA Business Trip 06 May-06 June, 23
Alliance Recruitment Agency is all set to accelerate the expansion of its USA business further. We are proud to offer a more extensive range of recruitment and business solutions that can create substantial value for your company.
Objective Of USA-Wide Business Trip
We invite all our clients in the USA to find tremendous opportunities for their business through strategic consultations with our founder and director, Hermit Chawla.
The focus of our business meetings is to explore and offer huge business benefits through recruitment partnerships.
USA Business Trip Schedule
Business Benefits You Can Explore Through Meetings
Here are some key points that will be elaborated on during the business meetings and consultations.
1. Increasing ROI from Recruitment
2. Finding New Business through Recruitment
3. Increasing Global Talent Availability for Your Business
4. Quickly Fulfilling Specialized Talent Needs of Your Business
5. Build Super-Productive Virtual/Remote Teams
6. Increasing Top Talent Hiring For Key Positions
7. Strategic IT Staffing and Outsourcing Leading To Higher Profitability
8. Manpower Support For Operations In India, UAE, the UK, Canada, Australia, or other Key Global Locations
9. Improving Staffing Metrics – time to hire, cost per hire, quality of hire
10. Addressing All Recruitment Pain Points Of Your Business
How Can Your Business Make Big Achievements Through Our Recruitment Services in the USA?
The new and emerging recruitment trends might be less known to you, but they have the potential to spike revenue and attain high-business growth goals with 40%-60% cost savings.
We are delighted to offer solutions that can enable your business to improve growth and revenues by 100%-300%.
During the USA-wide visits, Hermit Chawla, Founder, and Director, will be meeting clients and new business leaders. He is looking forward to sharing proven business models, service models, and recruitment solutions that are guaranteed to fuel a phase of high growth and capacity augmentation for our clients.
We will chart action plans and the roadmap for success based on our needs and deep-level analysis of your organization.
- Our meetings will be customized for your business – addressing your specific challenges and opportunities.
- We will offer concrete, proven solutions through well-tested, successful service models.
- No costs are involved for meeting-based consultation. It will be an opportunity to explore manpower solutions that will be highly profitable for your company.
Expertise Areas You Can Count On
- Industry-Specific C-Suite Leadership Search (CEO, COO, CIO, CFO, CTO, CISO, CDO, and other C-level roles)
- Industry-Specific Top Management Recruitment (Vice President, Managing Director, Directors, Global Heads of Divisions)
- Practice-Area And Role-Specific Headhunting For Top Talent
- Software and IT Recruitment and Project Outsourcing Support
- IT Staff Augmentation and Hire-Train-Deploy IT Staffing
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing (Onshore and Offshore)
- Project Based-Staffing (Hire On The Go, Contractual)
- Specialized Startup Recruitment Solutions
- Recruitment For Operations Launch and Global Office Launch
- Manpower Support For Market Entry in Asia, Europe, Australia, or Sub-Saharan Africa
Let Us Meet And Find The Best Manpower Solutions!
Your most ambitious business plans can become a reality in 2023-24. All it takes is the right avenues and manpower. We are ready to become the powerhouse of talent resources that your business can leverage for record-breaking business success!
Hermit Chawla is a co-founder of Alliance Recruitment Agency and assists CEO Pallavi Chawla and Managing Director Sunny Chawla in leading the company across growth milestones. He is also a director and plays a key role in leading marketing, expansion, and technology initiatives across global branches. Hermit Chawla is an outstanding leader who quickly understands business scenarios across industries. He assists clients in identifying talent solutions that provide maximum value to their business.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1. How to Fix an Appointment for a Business Meeting?
Ans. Please email us and share a few time slots that best suit your calendar while indicating the city and company name. Also, indicate the type of manpower services you are seeking and the typical challenges you have been facing.
Q 2. Can We Fix a Virtual Meeting Before the Actual One-on-one Business Meet?
Ans. Yes. We will be happy to connect with you on Skype or over a phone call. Please let us know about the preferred time slots and the key points that you would like to discuss during the virtual meet. You can reach us via email, Skype, or phone.
Q 3. Is It Possible to Discuss the Meeting Agenda Beforehand?
Ans. Yes, it would be great to know the meeting agenda in advance so that we can have a very targeted consultation that addresses all your key concerns and information needs.
Q 4. Does Your Company Have Global Manpower Consultants?
Ans. Yes, we are a global manpower agency with a presence in 30+ countries. We have industry-specific recruitment consultants who quickly understand technical skills and background requirements and map talent with a role using a perfect-fit approach.
Q 5. How Can This Business Meeting Help Me?
Ans. The business meeting is oriented to address all your talent challenges and help you explore opportunities to achieve high growth plans through the right talent acquisition and recruitment services.