Expat Teaching Recruitment by Alliance
For All Your International Teaching Staffing Requirements
Alliance Recruitment Agency is a premium expat teaching recruitment firm. We have a proven track record of placing teachers and trainers at schools, universities and company training facilities in countries across Asia, the Middle East, the United Kingdom and throughout North America. As a leading international teacher staffing firm that puts an emphasis on one point communication, we make the recruiting and hiring process easy, cost effective and productive for all our partners.
Connecting you to the Most Qualified Teachers on the Planet
From pre-k and k-12 school teachers to university level lecturers and EFL instructors, our expat teaching recruitment consultants have the expertise as well as the resources to deliver well qualified and experienced teachers for all your international teaching vacancies. With over 10 years of experience operating in the industry, Alliance Recruitment Agency has valuable insights into the needs of global companies and schools for highly qualified teachers and trainers.
Alliance – The Best Expat Teaching Recruitment Agency
Alliance is a specialist expat teaching recruitment agency that focuses on connecting global schools, universities and companies with highly talented teachers and trainers seeking professional experiences in some of the most desired locations around the world. We are one of the few expat teacher staffing firms that cater to all school types and educational institutes from pre-k centers, k-12 schools, language schools to universities and ministries of education around the world.
Partner with the Expert Expat Teaching Recruitment Agency
If you are a global company or school seeking to recruit highly qualified and experienced teachers or trainers, then trust none other than Alliance Recruitment Agency. Contact our teams and submit an expat teacher staffing request. One of our recruitment consultants will reach out to you with a free of charge consultation to discuss your hiring needs. Partner with Alliance and we’ll hire your next best teacher.
Alliance Recruitment Agency Expat Teaching Recruitment Process
No organization wants to suffer from a failed employee appointment, especially in expat teaching recruitment due to the high costs associated with sending teachers abroad to work. Therefore we follow a robust recruitment process to ensure we hire only the best.
- Define the Overseas Position – Our expat teaching recruitment consultants will work closely with your organization to study the nature of the teaching role and the culture of the establishment overseas. This will let our professionals determine the technical competencies, personality traits as well as the social and interpersonal skills of the ideal candidate that is suitable for the position.
- Development of a Recruitment Plan – We will put together a unique recruitment plan designed exclusively for your expat teaching appointment. The recruitment strategies will be based on the job specifics provided by your hiring managers and the results of our analysis. This will be used as a guiding tool from the start of the recruitment process to the finalization and completion.
- Candidate Sourcing – Our strong relationships with extensive networks of professional teachers, trainers and instructors and the use of social networking platforms to conduct targeted promotional campaigns, which allow us to identify, attract and deliver the ideal candidates for your overseas teaching roles, that match all your requirements and specifics.
- Interview, Screen and Finalize – We will conduct a series of interviews for the selected pool of candidates from telephone interviews to in-person interviews. Apart from technical competencies, we will also assess the personality traits of the candidates to ensure they are suitable for an expat role. Finally, we provide a shortlist of the top candidates where you can decide who to hire.
Reliable and Trustworthy Expat Teaching Recruitment
Having the knowledge and experience from working within the global teacher staffing industry, Alliance has built extensive networks with professional teachers and trainers, that have enabled us to connect our clients with any type of teacher or trainer.
- Pre-K/ECE Teachers – We’ll help you find pre-k teachers and early childhood educators to nurture the young learners at your overseas educational centers. Throughout the recruitment process of expat pre-k teachers, we will evaluate the candidates’ patience, empathy and passion for working with small children, as we believe these are vital facts to be considered in this role.
- K-12 Teachers – We help schools and educational institutes to find qualified and licensed primary and secondary education teachers, to fill their open roles in overseas facilities. Based on the subject area you require, our expat teaching recruitment consultants will rigorously evaluate the candidates’ subject knowledge and the ability to teach it to a group of students.
- EFL and ESL Teachers – We assist international schools, language schools, universities and companies to place English Language teachers and instructors at their facilities around the world. We will thoroughly analyze the candidates’ expertise in the language and determine the level of English learners they are most suitable to teach. We also assess the reliability of their certifications.
- College and University Teachers – Alliance is here to provide the expert support in expat teaching recruitment for all colleges and universities, no matter how big or small. We have the resources to connect you with the best specialists in any area of expertise
Alliance Recruitment Agency Qualification and Skill Evaluation of Expat Teaching Candidates
As a leading expat teaching recruitment agency since 2010, we are well aware of the significant costs schools and companies have to bear to send teachers and instructors abroad. We rigorously evaluate each and every candidate sourced for the operation.
- A Valid Degree in the Specific Foreign Region – We evaluate the candidate’s possession of a bachelor’s degree, that is valid and recognized in the specific overseas region where your facility is based on. We also assess the relevance of the degree to the area of expertise of the open teaching role and ensure the candidate has the knowledge to effectively deliver lessons and lectures.
- Ability to Embrace New Teaching Styles – Candidates considered for this position should possess the ability to understand and embrace the teaching styles that fit and work for learners in the assigned overseas region. Our expert teaching recruitment consultants will evaluate this skill of candidates using different techniques and assess whether they are capable of handling it.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills – Strong interpersonal skills are required to effectively handle any expatriate position. Our recruitment consultants are experts in assessing the interpersonal skills of candidates and the ability to demonstrate flexibility and resilience.
Why Choose Alliance Recruitment Agency?
Global companies and schools continually turn to Alliance Recruitment Agency as they are confident that we will always connect them with the top teachers, instructors and trainers, who are seeking teaching positions abroad. Regardless of the type or the area of expertise of your overseas teaching role, we have the expertise to find and deliver the ideal teaching candidate of your mind.
- A Leading Expat Teaching Recruitment Firm – Since 2010, we have been helping innumerable global schools, universities and companies to staff their overseas teaching and training vacancies. Having over 10 years of experience in the industry, we are well aware of the challenges employers face in the expat recruitment and we are here to help you overcome those challenges.
- Evaluation Beyond Subject Areas – Unlike conventional teaching recruitment, expat teaching recruitment requires the evaluation of several other factors apart from technical competencies. Our expat recruitment consultants are experts in the evaluation of factors like cultural sensitivity, willingness to change and flexibility which are considered to be vitally important in any expat role.
- Well-Experienced Expat Recruiters – Our expat recruitment consultants have decades of experience working with global organizations and have built extensive networks with various professionals in the educational industry, that allow us to identify and attract the ideal candidates of your mind. Partner with Alliance Recruitment Agency and we’ll find your next best expat teacher.