Salary : As Per Industry Standards.
Job Views: 50
Detailed Work Profile Experience: 6 years of relevant experience in Thermal/
Job Brief: Designing Solid fuel-fired boilers, Oil & Gas Fired Boilers, and Thermic fluid heaters according to client specifications, including Thermal/configuration design, conceptual design with the preparation of P & I diagrams. Block layouts and preparing further inputs for BOP to the detailing team as required for complete EPC project within Project specified timelines
· Thermal, mechanical designing of solid fuel-fired and Oil & Gas fired boilers and heaters and accessories.
· Preparation of P & IDs for boilers and Heaters including accessories, subsystems, and hook-up diagrams & PFD’s
· Conceptual sizing and selection of components and subsystems, Bought outs like Fuel handling, Ash Handling, Feedwater pumps, Thermic fluid pumps, tanks, control valves, valves and fittings, Pollution control equipment, etc. Preparing purchase specifications, datasheets for the bought-outs. Reviewing and approving vendor’s technical specs,offers, GAD’s, and other vendor technical documents.
· Conceptual sizing and selection/design, preparing inputs to detail team for of BOP components like tanks, ducting, piping, supporting structures. Coordination and inputs to piping and structural Engineering vendors.
· Preparing BOMs and specifications for bought-outs and releasing.
· Preparing inputs, checking outputs, and ensuring timely releases of drawings and BOM.
· Experience in IBR Calculations and pressure part calculations
· Relevant experience in the Design of Solid fuel-fired boilers and Heaters will be added advantage
· Experience in designing using software such as CAD / AUTOCAD
· knowledge on Code calculation –ASME, EN, will be an advantage.
Contract Duration Permanent
City: Navi Mumbai
Recruiter: Dolly Sharma - +91 7575006403
Created Date: 27-05-2022
Industry: Manufacturing – Capital Equipment
Salary Range: As Per Industry Standards.