- Manage team's operational production workflow amongst the different duties performed by team members to meet the daily production goals.
- Manage resources required (i.e. equipment/devices, staff's work schedules, etc.) to maximize daily productivity and operational efficiency
- Monitor and carry out daily functional work of the team, i.e. time and labor-related work, breaks, scheduled and un-scheduled absences, overtime if needed, etc.
- Provide feedback, coach, engage, motivate and support team members on an ongoing basis including setting up individual development plan (IDP) for staff member's professional development, meeting the team regularly to review team production status.
- Initiate and deliver the performance evaluation of the assigned team members including goal setting and writing detailed comments to support the rating given, in accordance with the HR process.
- Be able to resolve non-routine or complex issues by using sound technical and problem solving skills or escalate issues.
- Practice and improve technical skills required throughout the pre/post grading process in order to lead and enable the team to meet their production targets (quality and quantity).
- Be responsible for the team's service quality, i.e. monitor data and ensure that the work done by the team members is consistent, accurate and follows Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Proactively participate in and provide recommendations for improvement of the Lab's operational processes and systems
- May be required to support global lab activities, i.e. travel to domestic and/or International locations, participate in educational opportunities; read professional publications and remain informed of industry developments
- Perform other duties as needed or per business needs ensuring that all policies and procedures established under the Laboratory's Management System (LMS) are acknowledged and implemented at all levels of the department in alignment with requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 standard.
Recruiter: Deepa Rani - +91 - 7702808798
Created Date: 06-08-2022
Responsible for the day-to-day operational management of client services team in order to manage client accounts; be responsible for the overall workflow to complete services for assigned clients.
Experience Requirements:Graduate with 5 -10 Years of experience in a supervisor/leadership role with a customer-centric in a service or manufacturing industry.
· Must have a proven track record in effective team handling to achieve business results
· Must have excellent communication, analytical, and people skills
Industry: gem and jewellery
Salary Range: 58000-75000 INR