Salary : 25000-31000 INR
Job Views: 280
1. Understand the reaction protocol and search literature from the available sources.
2. Understand the project requirements and deliverables from the supervisor/ manager, as specified
by the client
3. Data collection to ensure data integrity, quality control, and protocol compliance.
4. Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
5. Maintains project database by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
6. Monitor the progress of the reactions by using standard methods and analytical techniques.
7. Analyse analytical data, comprehend results, and identify the issues.
8. Troubleshoot as appropriate for successful execution with intimation to supervisor and guide
juniors/team as required.
9. Document reactions, and research findings/ observations accurately in lab notebooks as per client
requirements to ensure data integrity.
10. Involve in the purchase of chemicals, equipment of R&D, Q.C.
11. Involve in hiring the new employee.
12. Involve in process of different licenses.
13. Maintain strict IP Confidentiality and adhere to all related policies.
14. Prepare weekly/ monthly/ final reports as required.
15. Efficiently delegate work and monitor team members for effective planning, execution and
16. Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
17. Prepares project status reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and
trends; recommending actions.
18. Arrange and analysis testing of samples in other analytical laboratories.
19. Development of new products/formulations & Reformulation of existing products.
20. Record all process information regularly and clearly to allow review and generation of
commercial process instructions.
Preparation of laboratory samples & Testing and evaluation of Raw Materials.
22. Support QA issues in relation to Rework / Complaints / Incidents / Rejects.
23. Record work and generate reports as requested & Prepare samples for dispatch.
24. Provide support for Production and QC departments, also Support and train new staff in all
25. Immediately report any incident which the management need to address using the appropriate
reporting systems in place.
26. Ensure that all duties/activities associated within quality control department are carried out in
compliance to Health, Safety, Environment and Quality management systems.
27. Conduct competitive product analysis and reporting.
28. Undertake reformulation projects and evaluate alternative raw materials to meet.
Profit margin improvement
29. Other duties appropriate to the position under the direction of the R&D Team Leaders and
30. RM costing of Products. & Maintain R&D expenses records.
Recruiter: Deepa Rani - +91 - 7702808798
Created Date: 09-08-2022
Salary Range: 25000-31000 INR