Radiologist duties and responsibilities
- Get images and interpret hem using Magnetic Resonance Imaging scans (MRIs) and Computer Tomography (CT) scans.
- Communicate and discuss test results with other physicians
- Discuss results with family members if appropriate
- Conduct procedures such as transhepatic biliary drainage, catheter placement, and percutaneous transluminal angioplasty
- Work with lab technicians to guarantee image quality
- Ask for advice from other radiologists and other specialists
- Follow protocol for resuscitation, bleeding, infection, or other emergency situations
- Instruct patients about how images are taken
- Discuss different options with patients
Educational Details: MD,DMRD
Recruiter: Hasmukh +91 - 7969023008
Created Date: 23-08-2022
Industry: Health care
Salary Range: As Per Industry Standards.