Salary : 20000-25000 INR
Job Views: 175
1. Cook food and prepare top-quality menu items in a timely manner.
2. Communicate assistance needed during busy periods.
3. Commis I Chef are also required to ensure that all stocks are well maintained.
4. Ensure the quality of the food items.
5. Ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keep up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques
6. Ensure the proper sanitation and cleanliness of surfaces and storage containers.
7. Ensure constant innovation in buffet preparation and presentation.
8. Follow and maintain cleanliness and good hygiene practices in the kitchen.
9. Inform Chef of excess food items for use in daily specials.
10. Inform F&B service staff of available items and available chef special menu.
11. Keep work area at all times in hygienic conditions according to the rules set by the hotel
12. Monitor the quality and quantity of food that is prepared.
13. Operate kitchen equipment safely and responsibly.
14. Prepare the daily mise-en-place and food production in different sections of the main pantry or satellites.
15. Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation checklist.
16. Prepare fresh ingredients for cooking according to recipes/menu.
17. Responsible to maintain food logs.
18. Test foods to ensure proper preparation and temperature.
19. To be present in the assigned kitchen as and when required and also an internal transfer after 2-3 months in others as per management policy.
20. To assist chef de partie in preparing food according to the requirements or recipes or standards, and the specifications for his department.
21. To assist chef with chopping, packing and helping/learning with dishes.
22. Attend the training being conducted and implement in daily operations and improve the quality of food.
23. You would need to follow the cleaning schedules for the kitchen and clean the section and other areas as directed.
24. Work according to the menu specifications by the Chef de Partie.
25. Need to be flexible and willing to help other departments at busy times as and when required
Recruiter: Deepa Rani - +91 - 7702808798
Created Date: 23-08-2022
Salary Range: 20000-25000 INR