What We’re Looking For
Here’s what you will be doing –
- Implementing an edtech strategy from start to finish.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and understanding of current higher education trends, practices, and policies in the local market.
- Evaluation & Planning:
- Researching methods and edtech tools, getting everyone on board, measuring results, gathering feedback.
- Manage a portfolio of courses to ensure that they run smoothly, make sure everything is in order.
- Work as part of a team as well as alongside other departments.
Arrange all admin before running a course.
- Completing quality assessments before courses go live, troubleshooting ad hoc issues
- Assisting teachers in the classroom with tech support.
- Support & Onboarding:
- Provide excellent consultative service to a high volume prospective student pool through phone, email, chat, and other tools throughout the full enrollment process.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Understanding of company business and service lines.
- Excellent oral communication and written skills (business correspondence), in tone and style for each situation.
- Experience with admin tasks.
- Advanced application experience (Excel, Word,Powerpoint, e-mail, etc.)
- Desirable qualities: multitasking, proactive, solution-oriented, eye for detail.
- Competence in e-mail, report and presentation preparation.
- Experience dealing with students & management
- Experience with EdTech or any other SAAS based companies.
- Ability to work independently, evaluating workloads and schedules.
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills.
Recruiter: Prashanth +91-7904589587
Created Date: 02-09-2022
Salary Range: As Per Industry Standards.