- Maintains employee data and files pertaining to on boarding, job changes/ promotion, salary reviews and off boarding processes, organizational charts and various other data points.
- Oversees the background verification process and other HRIS tools, coordinating with the third party vendors/ service providers.
- Prepares and sends inputs such as leave balances, salary inputs, reimbursements etc for monthly payroll, periodic statutory compliances and audit.
- Maintains knowledge of all HR policies. First point of contact for employee inquiries related to HR policies, processes and benefits.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Participates in compensation benchmarking exercises to ensure a competitive total rewards package for employees. Provide inputs for job mapping and hiring ranges. Regional administrator for Reward and Recognition program.
- Supports administration of training and learning initiatives.
- Partners with various internal departments to execute all HR initiatives with leadership oversight.
- Assists with employee engagement activities including support of our Wellness activities.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word. Acting as one point contact for all administrative matters.
- Quality Management & Cost Control.
- Managing all aspects of Housekeeping, Maintenance, Security and other services that are needed to run a facility
- Compliance to Labor & Safety.
- Procurement Vendor Management: Selection, Contracting, Renewal ,Negotiation and Vendor Payments
- Quotation collection, Comparative Chart Preparation, Order issuance & Follow-up with supplier on regular basis.
- Identifying dependable and cost effective vendors for various services and maintaining schedule of alternate vendors and vendor accounts, also responsible for releasing purchase order and handling purchase of materials.
- Coordinating with Vendors and Agencies for renewal of corporate deals and contracts.
- Responsible for scheduling meetings.
- Ensure that Employees are satisfied with the level of service provided by the team
Educational Details: Any Graduate or Post Graduate
Occupational Category: Full time
Recruiter: Prathibha +91 - 9986066803
Created Date: 26-09-2022
- Recruitment ,Employee On Board & Off Board Formalities
- Office Administration
- Statutory Compliance
- Employee Engagement & Grievance Handling
- Performance Management
- Interdepartmental Coordination
- Excellent interpersonal skills, office etiquette and phone manners.
- Excellent coordinating skills
- MS Office
- One point of contact for all admin department & office maintenance
Industry: Trade Fairs
Salary Range: 400000-600000 INR