Salary : 25000-30000 INR
Job Views: 237
Job title: GST Assistant
Division/Department: GOODS AND SERVICE TAX DEPARTMENT
Reports to: GST MANAGER
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Collecting the information for filing returns for allotted clients.
· Preparing working of monthly/quarterly GST returns for allotted clients.
· Ensuring the working is as per the legal provisions for GST tax applicability and credit eligibility
· Compute the tax liability based on the GST computation.
· Compute RCM (Reverse Charge) liability payable by allotted clients.
· Ensuring completeness of tax liability computation based on GST provisions.
· Reconciliation of liability and credit with books of accounts with GST computation.
· Taking responsibility to ensure that the client pay the tax as per computation.
· Responsible for filing monthly or quarterly returns (e.g. GSTR-1, GSTR-3B, ITC-04, Composition return, Etc)
· Monthly visit to big clients to ensure better coordination with clients
· Making all necessary amendments to client GST registration.
· Making new Application for changes in registration whenever necessary.
· Preparing necessary replies to clients for on call queries raised by the client and forwarding the same to GST Manager
· Preparing and filing replies to Notices issued by the department with respect to allotted clients.
· Filing refund claims for export or inverted duty structure if the same is applicable to allotted clients.
· Exceptions with respect to the computation and legal provisions should be brought to the notice of Manager.
· Providing necessary support to GST manager for GST Audits.
· Necessary visit to government department to reply to notices, follow up for refund or handling assessment
· Perform related duties as assigned by Manager.
· Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
· Ensuring highest standard of privacy of data/ information received during performance of his duties as employee.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
Education Skills: -
· B.Com or M.com from the recognized University.
· Minimum First class in Graduation.
· MS-CIT or equivalent MS officer Course.
· Articleship Completion of CA Course will be preferred.
· GST course from recognized institute (e.g. MCCI) will be preferred.
· Minimum one-year experience of handling GST returns.
· Experience of Handling GST returns of service providers, Manufacturers and Trader.
· Experience in CA office will be preferred.
· Experience in GST Audit will be preferred.
Other Skills: -
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
· Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
· Expert working in MS office Excel. Experience of using. Pivot tables, Vlook up function.
· Working Knowledge of Tally ERP.
· Working Knowledge is required for reconciliation activity.
· Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
· Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
· Ability to take the responsibility of full GST compliance of allotted clients.
· Should possess two-wheeler and valid driving license.
· Can’t deny traveling to carry out task mentioned in job profile.
· Ensure presence in the office for office timings from 9.30am to 6pm.
· Physical Fitness certificate of ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
· Taking responsibility of ensuring compliance work for clients within government due dates.
· Ensuring highest standards of ethical activity while dealing with clients, government and office staff.
Recruiter: Deepa Rani - +91 - 7702808798
Created Date: 12-10-2022
Salary Range: 25000-30000 INR