Salary : As Per Industry Standards.
Job Views: 55
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Maintenance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As an A/C Technician you are responsible to install, service and repair temperature and air quality control systems and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Repair, maintain and provide technical attention to all electrical and mechanical refrigeration systems of the hotel - freezer, fridges, ice makers, fan coil units, chiller, etc.
• Maintain preventively all air-conditioning and refrigeration systems within the hotel
• Check on performance of refrigeration systems and components
• Verify all door closing systems on walk in coolers / freezer (door gaskets / latches)
• Check and maintain all defrosting systems and automation of ice makers
• Work on maintenance requests from all departments
Educational Details: ITI
Recruiter: Neha Jain - +91 70697 10005
Created Date: 25-01-2023
Responsibilities: The air conditioning technicians install, inspect, maintain, and repair air conditioner. They ventilate equipment and controls making sure they operate efficiently and continuously. They perform regular maintenance work on cooling units.
Experience Requirements:Candidate should have done any course releted AC Technician. Candidates should have experience as a AC Technician.
Industry: commercial company
Salary Range: As Per Industry Standards.