Salary : 100000-360000 USD
Job Views: 2529
Recruiter: Disha Chauhan - +91 70697 10005
Created Date: 21-08-2019
As a Chef De Partie, you are responsible for assisting the Sous Chef in the day to day operation, taking care of daily food preparation and duties assigned to you through the superiors to meet the standard and the quality set by the Sous Chef
Maintain the highest possible hygiene and maintenance standards. Ensure the highest degree of applied hygiene and food safety as per the HACCP guidelines to ensure that the food served to the Guest is of highest quality and standard
• Instruct and lead subordinates through their daily requirements in food preparation to ensure that all ready to serve dishes are of an appropriate portion and presented as per standards set by the Sous Chef.
• Work in close cooperation with all other key departments in the Hotel to ensure a smooth operation.
• Control the food cost by practicing economy of inventory items to ensure sufficient supplies and minimize cost by avoiding wastage and spoilage.
• Attend required meetings and daily briefings with your team members ensuring efficient communication, to run kitchen section smoothly.
• Guide and train the subordinates on a daily basis to ensure a highly motivated and economical working environment.
• Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and employees’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment.
• Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures.
Additional to the above-mentioned requirements an Employee will at times be expected to perform tasks and duties outside of his/her scope of work as necessitated by work demand.
Experience Requirements:Min 2 years Exprience in Non Veg Cusinie
Industry: Hotel / Restaurant
Salary Range: 100000-360000 USD