Salary : 1200-2000 USD
Job Views: 917
Recruiter: nidhi Chakhaiyar - +91 92657 23772
Created Date: 13-09-2019
Desired Skills: Working and demonstrated knowledge and professional attitude
Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
Experience in auditing and compilation of financial statements
Self development, team player, functional expertise and multitasking
Working and demonstrated knowledge and professional attitude
Responsibilities: 1. Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying,
consolidating, and entering transactions into the system..
2. Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling
and analyzing account information..
3. Maintains balances and subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting,
reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies if any..
4. Maintains general ledger; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries..
5. Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing balance
sheet, profit and loss, cash flow and other financial statements..
6. Create and present detailed reports for upper management..
7. Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate
reporting and ledger maintenance..
8. Reconcile balance sheet accounts such banks, receivables, payables..
9. Monthly closing procedures by maintaining accrual and deferred accounts,
ending inventory, COGS and production average cost..
10. Perform account reconciliations on a regular basis to determine which accounts
need to be flagged for further payment and to stay up-to-date with vendor
11. Protects organization's value by keeping information highly confidential..
12. Performs administrative tasks and activities as requested..
13. Other tasks may be assigned..
1. Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying,
Experience Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance At least 5 years of accounting experience on similar position
Salary Range: 1200-2000 USD