- The Consultant is responsible for all patients with medical problems generally considered to fall his specialty. Such care is to be provided for both inpatients and outpatients.
- During the course of work, he/she will impart training to other junior medical staff and DNBs and exercise due care in handling all sensitive instruments at his/her disposal.
- Functions as Consultant, with responsibility to provide the highest quality of service to the patients under his care within the resources provided by the program. The Consultant will be expected to set a good example in all activities that other doctors may emulate.
- The Consultant investigates, diagnoses and treats medically all patients referred to him with conditions problems appropriate to his specialty. He will determine the need for clinical investigations and physiological testing appropriate to making his diagnosis, and will undertake the management of the patients condition, with appropriate follow up, or arrange their referral to a specialist physician, or to another institute offering optimum treatment for that individual.
- The Consultant will undertake interventional procedures, as part of the patients treatment and/or to reach a diagnosis, where appropriate, in line with his delineated clinical privileges, as approved and granted by the Credentialing and Privileging Committee of the Hospital.
- Participates in teaching programs in the Department and its sections, regular seminars, promotes clinical investigative work.
- The Consultant will maintain the highest professional standard of documentation in line with policies and procedures and internationally accepted standards.
- The Consultant will review discharge summaries, death summaries, and shall prepare reports and statistical analysis as required of him; such reports will be prepared in a timely manner in accordance with the standards within the Department.
Recruiter: Disha Chauhan
Created Date: 01-11-2019
EXperience in ICU is MUST.
Salary Range: As Per Industry Standards.