) Strategy and Development
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice tool room vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
- Identify business improvement opportunities within the organisation.
- Problem solving skills and supportive to staff for their process flow
- Supervise and coordinate the departmental activities to meet the schedule deadlines.
- Oversee the planning, implementation, scheduling & utilization
2) Financial and Budget Control
- Prepare the annual Tool Room budget and forecasts and all Capital Expenditure proposals as well as ensuring compliance with legal standards. Manage the budget from identification to completion of projects.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance
3) General and Task Management
- Daily/monthly prevention of moulds and predictive analysis.
- Implement budget for investment of new equipment and drive these investments.
- Maximise the use of all resources, including IT and database maintenance for tracking all tools, implementing a planned schedule of maintenance and repair activity to ensure a computerised log is kept on faults and service history of tools.
State: Việt Nam
Recruiter: Disha Chauhan - +91 70697 10005
- Good in Communication Skills
- Degree or equivalent in Plastics Engineering, Tool and Mold Making or Mechanical Engineering;
- Minimum 8 years’ to 10 Years’ experience including 2 year’s managerial experience in Plastics FMCG Industry.
- Abilities of developing, reading and understanding 2D and 3D drawings
- Abilities of working on Microsoft Office programs for reporting and data development
Created Date: 09-01-2020
- Supervise and support juniors engaged in engineering assignment, etc.
- Plan and manage try-outs of new tools.
- Take lead role in continual improvement of work flow procedures and adjust to meet the requirements.
- Assist Sales requirements in projections and Technical Assumptions.
- Perform engineering changes and rebuild specifications/ S O P.
- Train new employees.
- Analyze and resolves work problems or assists in solving work problems. Initiate or suggest plans to motivate employees to achieve work goals.
- Perform performance appraisals, recommend or initiate personnel actions, such as discharges disciplinary measures.
- Responsible to maintain compliance with organizational policies, and safety standards.
Salary Range: As Per Industry Standards.