- Lead & Mentor the Inside Sales Team for APAC
- Create and maintain a HPT environment within the internal WWT team as well as with Partners, OEMs, and Customers.
- Intense focus on rigor and discipline - establish the consistent measurements that will allow you to quickly assess progress on both the business side and the people development side
- Possess a passion for learning focused on the details of WWT's overall go-to-market strategy, associated solutions, markets served, service offerings and strategic partners, international capacities, and internal WWT systems.
- Acts as a liaison between the Global Sales Ops. teams and the APAC region.
- Identifies opportunities and implements actions to achieve efficiencies
- Communicates and leads discussions / trainings in company meetings
- Understand and drive customer / partner priorities
- Daily execution against all customer requirements
- Assist with On-boarding of all new employees / assist in training of all employees
- Responsible for teaching, communicating and reinforcing the WWT Leadership Initiatives
- Analyze and report activity to Sales and Sales Operations management
- Effectively manage all Sales Operations costs to ensure achievement of company financial goals
- Responsible for the development and implementation of new processes and procedures for effective and efficient team operations
- 8-10 years of sales and or sales support/operations experience in the information technology industry.
- In-Depth Knowledge & proven expertise in the area of Inside Sales
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in global business.
- Preference for candidates with management and good interpersonal experience.
- Excellent vendor/customer relationship development skills.
- Excellent business analysis capabilities and experience.
- Ability to analyze reports as a basis for making business decisions.
- Proficient PC skills (Microsoft Word, Excel).
- Ability to work independently and/or on a team with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be the subject matter expert concerning daily processes and procedures.
- Must understand and be able to articulate the WWT leadership initiatives.
- Knowledge of program and contract specific budget and sales cycles.
- Excellent communication skills. Multilingual is a plus
Recruiter: Disha Chauhan - +91 70697 10005
Created Date: 23-01-2020
Salary Range: As Per Industry Standards.