Qualification required: MD / DNB - GENERAL MEDICINE with minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience
Working hours: 8 Hours ( 9am to 5pm) and to attend emergencies
- To attend Out Patients in OPD ,In patients in wards and referral from other wards/ICU/EMS
- To do health assessments, order appropriate diagnostic tests
- To do regular follow up of the in patients.
- To possess knowledge in adult cardiac resuscitation.
- To deliver standardizing treatment and care.
- To coordinate with other consultants/ superspecialities for treating patients
- To supervise the work of junior doctors
- To have strong communication skills for counseling the patient and families.
- To train the junior doctors and conduct training programs / CMEs
- To be the part of CODE BLUE TEAM
- To conduct periodic clinical audit
- To follow the hospital board regularities
- To follow medico legal regularities and medical ethics
- To provide health and wellness advice to patients
- To conduct regular camps regarding health care.
Recruiter: Disha Chauhan - +91 70697 10005
Created Date: 19-02-2020
Salary Range: As Per Industry Standards.