Salary : As Per Industry Standards.
Job Views: 673
• Ability to do egg pick up, embryo transfer and IUI
• Ability to use ultrasound machine
• Collect eggs and sperm (gametes) from patients for processing
• Test the suitability of each gamete
• Prepare gametes and the environment for IVF and facilitate fertilization
• Select embryos for transfer to recipient women, research or other intended use and implant embryos into patients' reproductive organs • Keep accurate and detailed patient records.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Educational Details: Bachelor of degree in a relevant subject such as biomedical sciences, biology, microbiology, genetics or biochemistry
State: Phnom Penh
Recruiter: Bhavna Ajwani - +91 70697 10001
Bachelor of degree in a relevant subject such as biomedical sciences, biology, microbiology, genetics or biochemistry.
Created Date: 04-01-2021
• Determine patients' fertility levels
• Speak to patients about specific fertility treatment options
• Research infertility solutions with other medical, nursing and counselling staff
Experience Requirements:• Laboratory skills, and the ability to plan and design research investigations and experiments • Communication and interpersonal skills, for advising and supporting patients seeking reproductive help • Active listening skills for communicating with patients • Teamworking skills, as you'll be working as part of a multidisciplinary team, including obstetricians and counsellors • The ability to make judgements that impact on patients' lives • The skills to lead and motivate others • Effective problem-solving skills and the ability to use your initiative • Meticulous documentation and record-keeping skills • Attention to detail and the ability to work with speed and accuracy • The ability to work under pressure and to plan and prioritize your work load • A high level of self-motivation, emotional resilience, reliability and good self-awareness
Salary Range: As Per Industry Standards.