Salary : 15000-40000 INR
Job Views: 167
1.Understand the concept of the furniture design from the 2D drawing.
2. Drafting measurement layouts, furniture layouts all detail drawings
3. Daily coordination with the office design team members and manager.
4. Keeping track of all data and Drawing files.
Educational Details: Interiror Designer Course
Occupational Category: Full Time
Recruiter: Rahul Gupta - +91 89105 68900
Diploma in Interior Designing (2/3 years), B.Arch or relevant degree with at least 2 to 3 years of experience.
Created Date: 13-08-2021
1. Communication with office team while working from home(In some cases)
2. Knowledge of all the material in the market
3. BOQs and Quantity specification
4. Architecture, AutoCAD, Google Sketchup, CAD, MS Office, Interior designing, Project handling, Technical Professional
1.Assesses and meets organization's requirements and desires through regular meetings and conferences
2. Produces sketches and drawings of furniture models and other interior items to illustrate concepts and finished projects using computer-aided design programs (CAD) and hand-drawing skills
3. Strong understanding and demonstrated aptitude of design principles
4. Excellent portfolio of previous works
5. Creative talent, imagination, and eye for design
6. Undertaking the requirements of the projects and deliver the output accordingly.
7. Making conceptual PPT presentation if required.
8. Highly proficient in creating amazing 3D views of residential interiors.
9. One should be creative enough to make their own room design looks and also in creating high
quality 3D modules for various individual pieces of furniture.
12. Coordination with the team member to complete the SLA of the product drawing.
Experience Requirements:1. AutoCAD drawing in details2. 3d max/Google sketch up renders3. Speed in Drawings and Decisions4. Presentation preparation
Industry: Interior Designer
Salary Range: 15000-40000 INR