JOB DESCRIPTION -
hanumanhealthcare.com is currently hiring enthusiastic and energetic humble Consultant Doctor with Ortho/PMR Background for having strong & high acumen analytical skills.
Note: Male/Female Candidates
Job Location: *Bhuvneshwar / Angul / Keonjher ( Odisha )
Additional Information -
Salary: INR 7,80,000 – 10,80,000 P.A.
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Designation: Centre Incharge
Qualification: MBBS + MS Ortho/PMR Background
Work Experience: 1yr - 5 yrs
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare
Role: Consultant Doctor
Employment Type - Full Time, Permanent
Registration: MCI registration is mandatory
Educational Details: MBBS
Occupational Category: Consultant Doctor
Recruiter: Asim Basak - +91 - 9038018760
Workhours: Full Time
Created Date: 11-01-2022
- Having expertise in the assessment, treatment and management of patients with permanent disability as a result of injury or illness.
- To manage patients with occupational or sports-related musculoskeletal or neuromuscular injuries.
- To provide interventions to patients with complex disabling conditions. Focused in optimising recovery following severe injuries and improving function, thus facilitating participation in society for all individuals.
- To be responsible for maintaining accurate and comprehensive patient treatment records in line with the organizational standards of practice.
- To make ensure that own practice meets the required professional standards of practice.
- To ensure safety at discharge & continuation of progress by providing, home exercise programs, family/caregiver instruction, recommendations for assistive equipment and recommendations for continued therapy in a less restrictive setting
- Taking patients directly from critical care services
- Performing practical procedures to reduce pain, spasticity, and other impairments
- Assessing patients for complex assistive technologies, such as specialist wheelchair seating
- Working in the assessment and management of patients with disorders of consciousness
- Interactions with the courts for medico-legal issues, including litigation and mental capacity
- To represent department / colleagues internally and externally regarding speech and swallowing services in their clinical field
- Assessment principles to clinical practice
- To manage clinical risk within own patient caseload
- Good team working skills combined with understanding of and commitment to multidisciplinary working
- Acts independently and continually reassesses patients making highly skilled evaluations and decisions regarding treatment options within group and individual work in order to progress treatments and management strategies effectively
- To demonstrate highly developed dexterity, co-ordination and palpatory senses for assessments and manual treatment of patients
Industry: Medical and Healthcare
Salary Range: 7800000- INR