Salary : As Per Industry Standards.
Job Views: 433
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To have responsibility for the Health, Safety and Welfare of self and others and to comply at all times with
the requirement of the Health and Safety Regulations.
• To ensure confidentiality at all times, only releasing confidential information obtained during the course of
employment to those acting in an official capacity.
• To work in accordance with the Health Practice Commission’s policy to eliminate unlawful discrimination in
relation to employment and service delivery.
• To ensure skills are up-to-date and relevant to the role, to follow relevant policies and professional codes
and to maintain registration where this is a requirement of the role.
• Diagnose the patients and identify their problems from the diagnostic tests as well as note down the
symptoms patients are experiencing.
• Conduct research and examine the symptoms to give proper medications and dosage assistance to the
• Keep a track of the progress shown by the patients during the treatment process.
• Suggest alternative treatments in case there is no health progress.
• Provide health care assistance to the pregnant women in prenatal, natal and postnatal care.
• Provide dietary tips and conduct regular examinations for pregnant women.
• Provide all types of consulting help related to women's reproductive system.
• Maintain reports of the patients that can help them in future treatments.
• Refer patients to other specialists in case the disease is related to some other medical problem.
• Consult with other doctors and take their help in the treatment process.
• Give alternate treatments options to the patients and help them understand the exact process of
treatment concerned to their disease.
• Ability to take full and independent responsibility for clinical care of patients.
• Able to evaluate own gynecological practice.
• Knowledge of legislation relating to gynecology.
• Communicate with patients in a manner appropriate to their ability to understand.
• Respond to patient’s questions and concerns regarding exam procedures and process.
• Evaluate any contraindications, insufficient patient preparation, and the patient’s inability or unwillingness
to tolerate the examination and associated procedures.
• Work with the appropriate staff to ensure quality patient care.
• Ability to take full and independent clinical responsibility.
• Review patient medical history and supporting clinical information.
• Apply independent, professional, ethical judgment, and critical thinking to safely perform examinations.
• Monitor the patient’s physical condition and ensure their comfort during examinations.
• Assume responsibility for the safety of the patient during clinical examinations.
• Except as authorized by written facility policies and procedures, refer specific diagnostic, treatment or
• Completes all documentation, including computerized documentation.
• Operate the Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) and Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
• Maintains stock supplies and assists administrators in determining quantities for purchase.
• Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous
improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
• Monitors flow and productivity in the department and recommends improved processes.
• Ability to advise on efficient and smooth running of the Department.
• Establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with co-workers, administrators, and members
of the health care team.
• Foster a collaborative atmosphere with other members of the healthcare team.
• Exercise responsibility for the maintenance and accuracy of facility reports, database records and logs.
Educational Details: DGO
Recruiter: Dolly Sharma - +91 7575006403
Created Date: 20-02-2022
Industry: Health care
Salary Range: As Per Industry Standards.