- Management and Professional Services
- Information Technology and Publishing
Specialist project management recruitment services by Alliance
Today’s corporate world is rapidly becoming more and more project oriented. Even those industries which were traditionally less project oriented are witnessing ingress and expansion of project management recruitment trends, such as healthcare, publishing and professional services. This is because project management allows the organisations to take advantage of cross-functional collaboration and coordination, thus enhancing work productivity and efficiency. In a project oriented structure, the goal of each team member is in line with the project, and decision making is fast and effective. All this has led to a dramatic spike in the demand for project management professionals with the necessary mix of competencies involving technical and leadership skills along with strategic and business management skills. The business world now sees more job openings with a wider range of roles than before.
Alliance is a premier project management recruitment service provider helping start-ups to fortune 500 companies in finding and on-boarding these difficult-to-find, most sought-after talents. With a thorough understanding of project management needs, vast experience of providing project management professionals across industries and sectors, and a wide network of high calibre professionals – both active and passive ones, we are in a very strong position to identify and deliver key project resources in a cost effective and timely manner.
Best project management temp agency
Project management professionals are required to don many hats while carrying out their duties efficiently. They need to be technology planners, organisers, problem solvers, excellent communicators, driving timelines and budget effectively, all at the same time. Their role is quite demanding as well as challenging. Maintaining cool under pressure is yet another essential trait they must exhibit. Finding professionals with such mixed competencies is not an easy task. With our unmatched network of talent pool, we know exactly where to find the best-fits for your specific hiring requirements and work culture. Our broad and deep expertise enables us to quickly understand the key attributes you are looking for in your project management professionals. Our proven methodologies make the entire hiring process a smooth walk for you.
Our aim is to ensure that you attract and retain the best-fit talent at the most appropriate remuneration. For this we keep our recruitment consultants fully updated with latest qualifications, methodologies and industry specific information such as salaries, job titles, hiring trends etc by conducting continual training sessions. So, if you are looking for the best and the most professional project management temp agency, call Alliance. We will find you the candidates that have the exact skill sets, background, insights and experience that you require for your company.
Connect with Alliance for outstanding results from recruitment activities.
Our Services for Project Management Recruitment
Our team is proficient in headhunting talents across industries and sectors. Some of the industries we cater to are:
- Finance and Insurance
- Oil and Gas
Some of the common project management positions we recruit for are:
- Construction Manager
- Technical Project Manager
- CRM Project Manager
- Special Projects Manager
- ERM Implementation Manager
- Senior Project Manager
- Facilities Relocation Manager
- Project Manager \ PMP
- Junior Project Manager
- IT Project Manager
- Manufacturing Project Manager
- Lean Project Manager
- Six Sigma Project Manager
Whether your hiring requirements are for permanent, fixed term, interim, freelance or contract based professionals, let our talented and game-changing candidates propel your success.
- Permanent Project management positions – With our unparalleled networking and many years of experience across sectors and industries, we are ideally positioned to deliver right calibre candidates for permanent project management positions.
- Contract positions – If you are looking forward to having access to a highly skilled workforce but want to be cost effective and flexible at the same time, we have you covered here as well by providing right calibre contract professionals at a fixed day rate for an agreed timeline. This saves you from the overheads associated with permanent positions while providing you flexibility.
- Fixed term positions – In case you need specific skills for the execution of a particular project and may not require that skill after the project completion, fixed term hiring remains the most cost effective hiring method for you. We have helped many of our clients reap the benefits by hiring on a fixed term basis.
- Interim positions – Organisations may need to hire project management professionals on an interim basis in order to carry out short term assignments during a period of crisis or transition. We are in a strong position to fill such interim management positions at all levels in your organisation.
What makes our clients choose us?
Over the years, we have been able to broaden our client base to a large extent but what gives us profound satisfaction is the strengthening of our professional relationship. Our clients keep coming back to us for repeat business and many of them have even marked us as their preferred project management recruiter. Here are some of the features of our service that our clients appreciate:
- Dedicated, committed and qualified team
- Clients get access to vast network of best talents available
- Large client base spread across all verticals
- Customised solutions
- Professional attitude
- Fair approach ensuring win-win situations for clients as well as candidates
- Fast and hassle free service
- Cost effective
When you hire us as your project management recruiter, you are assured of the right project management recruitment resources that will help you obtain, complete, and sustain business that generates strong revenues.