I Need A Chef
When setting up your restaurant or food chain business, the first thing you would think is ‘I need a chef’. In the world of great taste, simply being an avid cook may not be enough. From being a great cook to a great leader, who can offer deeper wisdom about food and life, may not be just an asset to a restaurant but can change its essence taking its popularity to a new level.
A seasoned chef is as important as a conductor to an orchestra, guiding the cooks and maintaining a balance in the restaurant. For the customers, excellent food is worth a detour. Therefore, our goal depends on hunting down chefs who can sustain the best of both worlds.
We, at Alliance Recruitment Agency, have been one of the most dependable recruitment teams in India. As we are a global agency, we have spread our wings and stretched our activities in length and breadth. By matching the best talent with the need, we have been able to build trust and create great teams at many restaurants.
Our HR and placement services and our commitment have given us long-term associations with the brands we have worked with so far. We would be glad to partner with you to search for chefs, who can bring quality, the mix of tradition and innovation and culture to your restaurant.
Looking For A Chef
When looking for a chef, we look for a number of qualities in addition to a culinary degree. For the reasons below, our clients consider us among the top chef recruitment agencies in India.
- Even Temperament : People believe that a chef can make or break your restaurant. Mainly because a chef’s reaction in sporadic pressure situations determines how your staff responds and the consequence that follows. In a restaurant, where anything could go wrong any day or hour, this skill in your new recruit can save your business and peace.
- Training Ability : From directing the team, overseeing the food production to training the new staff, a diverse set of skills are more a boon than blight. With the vast knowledge of the restaurant’s equipment and cooking techniques, a chef can build a team of leaders under his or her supervision. Therefore, investing in chef’s with skill is equivalent to investing in a segment of your food chain business.
- Focus on Quality : Likewise, a chef who focuses on quality will not only help you as a business owner but train your team in the kitchen and have a trickle-down effect on the staff.
- Strong Attention to Detail : Unlike any other sector, the food chain industry could vastly depend on this skill. In the midst of many tasks such as ordering inventory, writing specials, creating menus and more, a single task gone wrong due to lack of attention can create a mess impossible to clean.
- Computer and Digital Skills : With the advent of technology and social marketing, a chef’s proficiency in handling cost recipes and menu profits over Excel and knowing the tips and tricks of online marketing can save valuable time and additional resources at your restaurant.
- Experience : In addition to all the above, a good experience and knowledge from a reputable culinary school count as the indisputable skill. If the chef has the similar philosophy and shared vision as the restaurant owner, then we would be happy as it would be equivalent to a match made in heaven.
The effort and time that goes into searching for a chef for a restaurateur are often as great as looking for a needle in a haystack. For this reason, when you require chefs, you can gladly depend on us to make this process easy and effortless for you.
Among a wide range of chef roles, we fill the top ones such as:
- Executive Chefs
- Head Chefs
- Sous Chefs
- Chef de Partie
- Chef Tournant
- Pastry Chefs
- Chefs, who specialize in Ethnic Cuisines